Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking a hint-- R you a fan or not

georgym

Personally , i can't stand when girls resort to this in ordder to get their point across. Im an upfront kind of guy, and believe in being open and sincere, even if that means someone's gonna get hurt.

What do you all think?

(and this is not directed at girls only... guys do this at times too..)

yeah if I even sense that a girl is playing games fuck it hint or no hint if she's gonna start playing games with you when nothing is really at stake imagine the shit she will pull when she feels she has something to protect

Originally posted by siceone

yeah if I even sense that a girl is playing games fuck it hint or no hint if she's gonna start playing games with you when nothing is really at stake imagine the shit she will pull when she feels she has something to protect

Well, i completely hear ya on that, man. It's one thing to use games when things are just getting started, but once a girl (or guy) gets to know you, and they use games forget it!

And as far as hints go, i find it just as hurtful when someone drops hints like not returning calls, ignoring you, etc., to be just as hurtful as saying in person "look, this isnt going to work,,, yadda yadda.."

But it's nice to see some of the replies of girls who believe in being upfront. GOOD 4 Ya :aright:

But it's nice to see some of the replies of girls who believe in being upfront. GOOD 4 Ya :aright:

I don't think either side of the sexes would disagree that starting off a relationship with hints and riddles is annoying and stressful.

I know allot of people that do the same thing and they never have a relationship more than a month. Usually it is because they "found" something out about thier interest that didn't "make sense". This is a way of protecting themsleves from being too intertangled with new people. As it's said in the Godfather, "don't try to win starting on the 18th hole, start at the first." If you can't be straight (honest), than your not serious anyway.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Huh? But using hints equates being subtle.

You're saying to use hints, but not be subtle.

Does this make sense :confused: [/quote

some ppl beat around the bush to much ...its better to just make sure ur hints are going to be affective