Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot Rod im sorry buddy for missing your fucken Birhtday

iM sorry Digga i didn't make it out to your birthday Bash im sure it was out of control but next time i see you hot Rod u no we get a little Nuttie. Sir Dave i Rafi Y would like to appolgize to u because i told u i was going to make it out i tried but i couldn' t get off my coach so therefore i had my friend come over and She took good care of me that was Rafi Y saturday night

Originally posted by rafiy

iM sorry Digga i didn't make it out to your birthday Bash im sure it was out of control but next time i see you hot Rod u no we get a little Nuttie. Sir Dave i Rafi Y would like to appolgize to u because i told u i was going to make it out i tried but i couldn' t get off my coach so therefore i had my friend come over and She took good care of me that was Rafi Y saturday night

hi rafyi you geek

ralphy, i still got notin but love for ya brotha, digga still remembers who had always hooked up my 21st - 24th b-days, SIR RALPHY WHY?????????????as long as your night ended in a happy ending.............your like that neighbor i never had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya know that kid that i used to pick on when i was younger, and that kid i still pick on now that i am older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the other momo that can suck my PITS!!!!!!!! DJCHRISRUH.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!