Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Other Messageboard Suggestions???

U know, sadly Ive just noticed that I have really rarely been going out to clubs at all recently.

Making this board a bit light on non-club conversation topics...

Nothing against those, but personally cannot b.s. on the infamous repetitive CHERRI REVIEW thread...lol.. Just wouldn't work..

ANyone have any suggestions of other good messageboards I could join..???

Id appreciate it...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

U know, sadly Ive just noticed that I have really rarely been going out to clubs at all recently.

Making this board a bit light on non-club conversation topics...

Nothing against those, but personally cannot b.s. on the infamous repetitive CHERRI REVIEW thread...lol.. Just wouldn't work..

ANyone have any suggestions of other good messageboards I could join..???

Id appreciate it...

its rude to poST other message boards on a message board..

Originally posted by FrOsTyFiNgAz

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, obviously you are new to this specific message board, so I will be nice to clue you in.

Something being of a rude nature is prefered on this board.

As far as insults, to shit-talking to arguements, healthy debates, and downright bashing of anything from race, creed, political views, to who fucked who last weekend at Exit...its all free game.

As far as message board manners, dude just wanted a suggestion...

Didnt have a suggestion? Then why reply...?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, obviously you are new to this specific message board, so I will be nice to clue you in.

Something being of a rude nature is prefered on this board.

As far as insults, to shit-talking to arguements, healthy debates, and downright bashing of anything from race, creed, political views, to who fucked who last weekend at Exit...its all free game.

As far as message board manners, dude just wanted a suggestion...

Didnt have a suggestion? Then why reply...?

u didnt catch the joke in it so just move along.. thanks..

Unfair, I dont want to be the ass... I noticed the ST in blue but explain if you would...Im supposed to be the sarcastic witty one here..dammit...lol

Your moving in on my sarcasm market here buddy...:tongue:

Unfair, I dont want to be the ass... I noticed the ST in blue but explain if you would...Im supposed to be the sarcastic witty one here..dammit...lol

Your moving in on my sarcasm market here buddy...:tongue:

sicktracks.. brian u can erase this if u want.. most of the shit talked about in general discussion is random shit.. it has its days of reviews and clubs comments but not like here where u have 50 posts on the same 3 clubs over and over.. thats why i spend so little time on here.. so dont worry ill only randomly step into ur sarcasm market..:D

sicktracks.. brian u can erase this if u want.. most of the shit talked about in general discussion is random shit.. it has its days of reviews and clubs comments but not like here where u have 50 posts on the same 3 clubs over and over.. thats why i spend so little time on here.. so dont worry ill only randomly step into ur sarcasm market..:D

Thanks, sorry for my rant, didnt pick up on the ST thang...must of been running low on the coffee that time...:eek: