Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Queens Heads...

Originally posted by fineones

rosa's is maddddd good.....theres like 4 of them tho

yeh my girl told me there is a couple, but her grandma lives around there so she took me there today... I had ravioli vodka pizza and a chicken parm, I couldn't believe how good it was:tongue:

I will go there again just for a slice :D

Originally posted by origskeemr

I went to a place called Rosa's Pizza :drool:

One of the best pizzeria's I've ever been to;) Lucky bastards

yes theyre pretty good went to the one on grand right? not the MV one right??? thats the best one IMO... in any event if you want some real deal ish not fancy, not fruity... just a damn good old school slice the size of your head... NEWPARK PIZZA... the drive through all those shitty neighborhoods is well worth it... if you want damn good thin crust brick oven pizza Nicks Pizzeria on ascan and austin or dees pizza on metro and 72nd...

there's a rosa's in my town (not queens), i don't know if it's one of them but i hate their pizza...

i've heard about nick's... gotta stop there one day... there's one in rockville centre too, don't know if it's the same chain... i love brick oven pizza :heart: there's a good place near times square on 44th (i think) that's delish... joe's? can't remember... it's a renovated church, the cathedral ceiling is still there. really nice.

That is THE BEST pizza place!!! I live a few blocks away so I go there at least once a week....Everything they make is soo gooood..

All the other Rosa's suck though....The one on 69th is the best 1

Originally posted by sweetie029

That is THE BEST pizza place!!! I live a few blocks away so I go there at least once a week....Everything they make is soo gooood..

All the other Rosa's suck though....The one on 69th is the best 1

That's the only one I will prob ever go to due to the fact that the only reason I will ever go there is because my girl's grandparents... However, since you live by there maybe you can answer my question... Why are there so many old people around there:confused: It's like a community for the elders... Pretty nice area though;)

i love love love that place!!!

i agree, the other rosa's pizza's aren't as good. some have old pizza that is beginning to look plastic or attracted insects and people still eat them.