Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory......Review...????

It's almost 8pm and the crowd is probably on their 10th hit, and waiting for JP to "go off"

LOL, I like Factory, but the theme parties don't make sense to me. Overcrowded, and the night is so long that is stretches the music thin.

I'll take 6 BANGING hours of PVD thank you.

As I said before.........

GTI

Billie Jean

Tempermental dub into the original

Kemical

Hunter

You're not alone

Love is a healer

Whats going on

You dont even know me

Paula Cole

American Beauty

Walking on thin ice

6 underground

Attitude

Freak like us

Be Free

Best day I had there in a loooooong time

Originally posted by njangel

As I said before.........

GTI

Billie Jean

Tempermental dub into the original

Kemical

Hunter

You're not alone

Love is a healer

Whats going on

You dont even know me

Paula Cole

American Beauty

Walking on thin ice

6 underground

Attitude

Freak like us

Be Free

Best day I had there in a loooooong time

here's some more...

like a prayer(jim heinz mix... if you guys didnt notice the pots and pans have dissapeared becuase Jim is no longer working with Jonathan, and mr heinz was notorious for that sound... to be honest it kinda made SF unique in it's own way to go hear those crazy dubs)

innocente with 4nonblondes accapella, then into regular track

marcelli castello - south america

work it out(nasty promo... someone get it!)

dixie chix - landslide(jp's remix)

insider - boots on the run

swain and snell - we need space

goin through it into goin through it dub, whole time working ladies with an attitude

- - - lots of drums for a change!!!

SSL - Follow Me (Wally Lopez & Dr.Kucho Mix)

kapture - laurent wolf remix

laid w/ died in your arms

flow

so much love to give

Dave From Dallas - Come To Me Baby (Darth Dave Mix)

pete heller/tedpatterson - big room drama (reprised mix into the regular)

king unique - musik please

and alot of ignition technition tech tracks i heard a few ben simms as well

... thats a quicklist i forget alot of the familiar ones. if i remember ill post them back up.

i have to say his mixing was real tight and for a change i was impressed with his programming and mixing.

but what the hell is up with leaving at 7pm and it being more packed then 10am when u get there? i guess it's it's own interesting little world. i didnt mind tonight at all. all power to them. except i missed Deep Dish =(

Originally posted by bassboy

It's almost 8pm and the crowd is probably on their 10th hit, and waiting for JP to "go off"

LOL, I like Factory, but the theme parties don't make sense to me. Overcrowded, and the night is so long that is stretches the music thin.

they are closing at 12:30 am and then its over to Cheetah for Hex's Birthday Bash.

to each their own, ill take my bed. or 6 hours of pvd ;)

oh speaking of pvd, i didnt like his new global underground whatsoever. what was up withthe like 140 bpm?

Originally posted by djustinh

they are closing at 12:30 am and then its over to Cheetah for Hex's Birthday Bash.

i figured he would close out around that time to head over to Cheetah...there is no way in hell i woulda stayed awake for that lol

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by bassboy

I have to agree "6 BANGING hours on PVD"

nuff said!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

to each their own, ill take my bed. or 6 hours of pvd ;)

oh speaking of pvd, i didnt like his new global underground whatsoever. what was up withthe like 140 bpm?

I have to agree with the PVD cd. A little slow and not what I expected. I guess its from the dvd that came with it. Videos and stuff " a chillout cd ", but we all know he can do better.

BIG PROPS TO THE DVD THOUGH!!

Victor Soto

... thats a quicklist i forget alot of the familiar ones. if i remember ill post them back up.

i have to say his mixing was real tight and for a change i was impressed with his programming and mixing.

:eek: ........u went?!....what am i gonna do with u boys!?.....u should have come out with us before hand...........:(

Factor was pretty good i got there at 8 in the morning left at 8 at night party was still pumping people were just getttin there. The music was official, pretty much good traxx all night (day) long. It wasnt crowded but paked just enough for every1 to have there own little dance space. All the usuel people were there, no matter how many people hate on factory the atmoshere is always nice and every1 is always freindly and if JP wasnt a resident DJ but spun there mayb bi-monthly people would be much more enthuesed about hearing him spin. They also seemed a lot looser with the security again. The only problem i have with factory is the saturday night party has turned into the sundayafternoon party.

Originally posted by blunty

Factor was pretty good i got there at 8 in the morning left at 8 at night party was still pumping people were just getttin there. The music was official, pretty much good traxx all night (day) long. It wasnt crowded but paked just enough for every1 to have there own little dance space. All the usuel people were there, no matter how many people hate on factory the atmoshere is always nice and every1 is always freindly and if JP wasnt a resident DJ but spun there mayb bi-monthly people would be much more enthuesed about hearing him spin. They also seemed a lot looser with the security again. The only problem i have with factory is the saturday night party has turned into the sundayafternoon party.

agreed... the search was a joke...

Originally posted by chris817

So they got rid of the dogs?

no dogs.. may as well have had an amputee doing the searches...

i had change in my pocket of my jacket, and when i told the bouncer about it and was about to take it out he said, and i quote, "oh no dont' worry about it, i'm not gonna search you there..."

My best night there in a while. Little by little, getting back to Normal. Saw alot of the OOOLLLDDD Factory heads there showing up at 2pm.

SIck music night (in my opinion), the crowd wasnt half bad either, pleasant mix of oldies and newbies.

Nights like that at Factory are what make you remember the good ol'days.

Ahhh...now awaiting the next.