Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite club in Miami

Nolimit

I have to say that SL definetly has the best music on Saturday night with GA.. untouchable..

Space on the right night is also slammin.

I don't know who's bashing these clubs cause thats about all we got, unless you like garbage house crap.. you got krobar and Level..

In Ft.Lauderdale Stereo (formally Play) rocks on saturday nights w/DJ Garfield.

peace

Trance forever!

Originally posted by drscoops:

I have to say that SL definetly has the best music on Saturday night with GA.. untouchable..

Space on the right night is also slammin.

I don't know who's bashing these clubs cause thats about all we got, unless you like garbage house crap.. you got krobar and Level..

In Ft.Lauderdale Stereo (formally Play) rocks on saturday nights w/DJ Garfield.

peace

Trance forever!

Consider this.

Why are you worshipping a dj whose record box hasn't seen a new record added to it since the days of Perfecto Flouro? Why does your brain need so much input, with 200 bpm, tinny bass and overdone lights that your mind feels fried and twisted for days afterwards? why do you subject yourself to abusive door staff and minimal comforts in a club that overcharges you? What is it in you that not only craves this abuse, but rewards it with praise?

South Beach has so much more to offer experienced, discerning clubbers, if one just opens their eyes and their hearts to the true heart and soul of our music.

George "Backpack" Acosta is not the be all and end all of South Beach - in fact, for most, he's rather the garbage bin.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

DITTO... cwm27.gif

DITTO... cwm27.gif

DITTO... cwm27.gif

O.K. >>> I really.... really.... really hate to Bash another DJ.... But come on Garfield? cwm27.gif ?

"He's a poor excuse for even a Wanna Be DJ"

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Mabye its just me... but um, ....(House/Trance/Hip-Hop.... Whateva')

A DJ should be Bigger & Better than his name.

Me Tha B,

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

Archived