Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a CRAZY weekend..... I am done until summer

Well Friday was crazy enough Joeys to Metro.....

Saturday - Cherri to Vinyl/Arc... with a large crew that made Vinyl off the hook.... Stardo, Piro, Neena, Angelicious, Rodddd Digga my nigga, shortbus, dondiesel, njstacked, njbigtime, Kelly, NYCchic...Whoever else I am missing......

After arc meet up with Dan Fury we leave at 10pm go straight to Joeys......... Cant believe I am at work right now..... :woah: :woah: :woah:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eternitygirl

Sounds like you had a crazy weekend- wish i was there for some of the fun.... i dont think that you are done til the summer though or do you just mean til April 26th....but still thats 2 whole weeks away!!! :D

I cant wait for this weekend Facory and Vinyl....lol kidding... I cant believe it was still packed at 10pm

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well Friday was crazy enough Joeys to Metro.....

Saturday - Cherri to Vinyl/Arc... with a large crew that made Vinyl off the hook.... Stardo, Piro, Neena, Angelicious, Rodddd Digga my nigga, shortbus, dondiesel, njstacked, njbigtime, Kelly, NYCchic...Whoever else I am missing......

After arc meet up with Dan Fury we leave at 10pm go straight to Joeys......... Cant believe I am at work right now..... :woah: :woah: :woah:

Good seeing you on sunday..and Ian is the mannnnnn!lol:D

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy...How about watching the 3 fags get arrested because we were yelling at them. That was so funny!

oh my god those three fags in the village were tryin to help us give directions and we told them to fuck their selves and the cop went storming to arrest them .... so fucking funny

oh my god those three fags in the village were tryin to help us give directions and we told them to fuck their selves and the cop went storming to arrest them .... so fucking funny

lemme guesss thisis when y'all were lost ....

*shakingmyhead* how is that you have gone to vinyl how many times, but yet you ended up in the Lower east side?! :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

lemme guesss thisis when y'all were lost ....

*shakingmyhead* how is that you have gone to vinyl how many times, but yet you ended up in the Lower east side?! :laugh:

I have been to vinyl a million time but never SOBER.... these gay guys were yelling at me NJSTACK and Stardo... Stack is like fuck you HOMO... Gay guy got all pissed then a cop came storming over yelling at him... Gay guy was just trying to help us out but Stack called him a flaming homo and he got in trouble by the cop:eek:

I have been to vinyl a million time but never SOBER.... these gay guys were yelling at me NJSTACK and Stardo... Stack is like fuck you HOMO... Gay guy got all pissed then a cop came storming over yelling at him... Gay guy was just trying to help us out but Stack called him a flaming homo and he got in trouble by the cop:eek:

damn...wish i was there to see that!

you're such an animal billy....i love it!