Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soulfuric Fridays at Goddess present DJ Jask

sheldonp

Thanks to everyone who came out to Goddess this past Friday including house diva Kathy Brown. Brian and John played a wicked set. The new Cleptomaniacs featuring Kathy Brown is slammin'.

January 26th and Febuary 2nd "Soulfuric Friday's" is proud to present...the Legendary DJ Jask aka The Thaisoul Orchestra

(Jacks House, Soulfuric Recordings, Nite Grooves). Playing a very exclusive 4 hour set

For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> email sheldon@soulfuric.com

Goddess Nightclub is located at 681 Washington Ave (@7th)

Nice; been meaning to catch Mr. Jask for some time now...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I had the pleasure of being at Goddess Friday night and can echo the above comments. I was dancing next to this beautiful woman who was singing along with one of the songs. I told her that she had an incredible voice and she proceeded to tell me that it was her actually singing! He's right about Kathy Brown, she's incredible. Goddess itself is gorgeous as well. I look forward to many more nights like Friday in the future.

Peace,

------------------

Syversin

A r t i s t r y

"An artist takes many different colors and after putting them together, creates something beautiful. We are, as DJ's, artists as well. The music is our paint and the people are our canvas."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived