Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibe Thursday's moved to a new Location CHUCKY CHEESE'S

Since the "GREAT SUCCESS" of Comapny B's and metro having them RAIDED because Petey can snap his fingers and have and club in the country raided:rolleyes: (no it wasnt because of the underage drinking shut up or i'll beat you up)

The promotional genius's from Vibe Thrusday's (under 25 mind you so shut up or I'll throw sand in your eyes) have decided to take the party to a new location.

CHUCKY CHEESE HERE WE COME!!!!

I HEAR BARNEY AND THE POWER RANGERS ARE GONNE BE MAKING SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Since the "GREAT SUCCESS" of Comapny B's and metro having them RAIDED because Petey can snap his fingers and have and club in the country raided:rolleyes: (no it wasnt because of the underage drinking shut up or i'll beat you up)

The promotional genius's from Vibe Thrusday's (under 25 mind you so shut up or I'll throw sand in your eyes) have decided to take the party to a new location.

CHUCKY CHEESE HERE WE COME!!!!

I HEAR BARNEY AND THE POWER RANGERS ARE GONNE BE MAKING SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Kosta I am reading all these post's you made, and I am cracking up.:laugh: