Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie baez / Cher CD release party @ Nerve April Friday

nervemaimi

For folks that have not heard Eddie, I highly recommend they check him out, he used to be one of the hottest DJ's in NYC and would take things to another level at Tunnel for 4,000 banged up loyalilsts.

The 'Cher Release party' scares me though, I don't know what the fuck that is about.

Guest saleen351

I'll def be there. Eddie is the man, once that crack head got off the drugs and booze, hes comming back to his old status.. He use to tag team with tsettos. They opened up EXIT.... Last time at XS he blew the roof off the place. Big ups to cody that did that xs party... Nicest guy, and can produce some hits...

100% in....

hes nyc jock and you'll get some good vox.....

oh and i'm sure we'll get a post on here from Fabio... he can't resist boris and baez threads... see you at tempts F...

Guest saleen351

Eddie Baez volume 1

1. Lookin' 4 Love [Richie Santana Vocal] Listen Listen one of my fav djs ever... trance revolution was insane, RS use to rock the bunka to pieces..

2. Stand Right Up [Johnny Vicious Mix] - Byron Stingily Listen Listen

3. Check It Out [Razor-N-Guido] Listen Listen

4. Dive in the Pool Listen Listen

5. Get Ready for the Ride [NYC Gray Stone Dragon Mix] - Robbie Tronco Listen Listen tronco got me hooked on the scene with the train.. tsettos was the first i've ever heard dropping it

6. Best [Luca Antolini DJ Mix]

7. Movin' Up anthemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. We Make the Bass

9. You Won't See Me Cry [Pablo Gargano Remix] - Markus Schulz Our very own south florida resident MS...

10. New Day Dawning [Above Dub]

Guest saleen351

B00005IAFH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1. I-N-R-I - Robbie Tronco Listen Listen

2. Live to Tell [Exclusive Eddie Baez Club Mix] - Lucrezia Listen Listen

3. Play the Drums/Whores in This House - Lithium How can you not sing this track???? classsssssssssssssssssic.... listen

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B00005IAFH001003/0/103-5268465-2153419

if og would only drop it!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Loving You - Kristine W. Listen Listen

5. Horizon Listen Listen

6. Let Me Love You [Hex Hector Mix] - Da Buzz

7. Silence - Taiko

8. Something Wonderful

9. Without You - Digital Allies that boy Rich Luzzi use pull all the bitches when that track hit... Wonder if hes out of the scene now????

10. Bad - Omega III

I really did not like Volume 2, I thought it was cheesy and very oriented to his (large) gay following. -maybe that explains the Cher thing-

As I'm sure peeps see he is the CP cover story and is coming out with some new shit. He is really one of the nicest guys in the scene, so nice that he let 'Without You', which was HUGE hit, be released under Digital Allies and not his name even tho it was his mix.

I look forward to hearing reviews of this.

Saleen, yeah, he opened Exit, and that was cool, but did you ever catch his 630am Tunnel sets in 98' - 99'? They were redic.

And yes, he was bumped out of his mind, but that really brought him closer to his audience. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bassboy

I really did not like Volume 2, I thought it was cheesy and very oriented to his (large) gay following. -maybe that explains the Cher thing-

As I'm sure peeps see he is the CP cover story and is coming out with some new shit. He is really one of the nicest guys in the scene, so nice that he let 'Without You', which was HUGE hit, be released under Digital Allies and not his name even tho it was his mix.

I look forward to hearing reviews of this.

Saleen, yeah, he opened Exit, and that was cool, but did you ever catch his 630am Tunnel sets in 98' - 99'? They were redic.

And yes, he was bumped out of his mind, but that really brought him closer to his audience. :D

those bumps only brought him closer to the grave.. But JP is still the king when it comes to getting smashed in the booth. Though my boy manny the greek use to get so drunk at xs, the records would skip while hes taking shots with us..:laugh:

never heard him at the tunnel, only went to the tunnell at the very end...

Yea his second cd was cheesy, but the first time i heard Teo T drop without you at temps before the opening party I knew it was gonna be big... Luzzi donated a chunk of change to a bartender whos mother died, and he did it without the guy knowing it was him that gave the money. They are a class act. Eddie dropped some rock remixes one time at xs, and it was sick, one was Rio.... great old school gudio tune...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Baez has lost his groove. I hope he finds it again cause he sucked last summer.

he was great at xs when i saw him, but xs has a hard time if god spun since its in the middle of the merge vs tempts battle..

round 3 in 1 month

ding ding ding

Originally posted by saleen351

he was great at xs when i saw him, but xs has a hard time if god spun since its in the middle of the merge vs tempts battle..

round 3 in 1 month

ding ding ding

I saw him I think 3 times last summer. His set didnt do anything for me. The competition will be good.

Guest saleen351

ok the million dollar question, will cher be there?????????? shes young, in her early 20's...... opps i mean 57 ...