Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once again...i want this fucking car....

02J8F274917724A.jpeg

smartcoupe2.jpg

finally got some good specs on it

air cooled 698cc turbocharged 3 cyl, mid engine, rear wheel drive

to be sold in 60hp and 83hp versions, with a Brabus-modified version on the way

uses a 6-speed sequential shift manual (like in the M3) or a 6 speed semi-automatic

weighs between 1700 and 2000 pounds depending on equipment

starts around $14k

now on sale across Europe, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, and South Africa

WHY NOT HERE?!

:cuss:

i thought MB was gonna bring the smart here to the US...as competition to the mini????

well heres another one that we'll never see...the vauxhall vx220....

(sorry, dunno how to include the pic in the body of the message)

Originally posted by petp

sadly ironic, isn't it, considering it's manufactured under General Motors, Europe.

Same with the Focus RS. Insanely tuned little car, meanwhile it'll never be sold here because according to Ford and GM execs:

"the competition heritage of these cars means little to the average american car buyer."

In other words, Americans are a bunch of stupid sloppy beer drinking NASCAR watching ignorant fucks. Which we are.

Just looking at the Impala and the lumina being marketed as "performance sedans" is enough to make me want to vomit.

"oh sweet bro, those taillights look kinda like a supra's!!!!" ;)

:puke:

no offense eric...

the back looks like a mod-happy honda CRX+supra taillights... the front... uhhh... well.. lets just keep looking at the back.... ;)

i thought MB was gonna bring the smart here to the US...as competition to the mini????

we are getting a 4 door Smart, but it will be based on the next Mistubishi Mirage

:mad:

oh...something else to piss u guys off....The Euro-version of the Pontiac Solstice will have a V6/V8 engine and a power-hardtop; the US version will be 4 cylinder only and have a ragtop

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh...something else to piss u guys off....The Euro-version of the Pontiac Solstice will have a V6/V8 engine and a power-hardtop; the US version will be 4 cylinder only and have a ragtop

hahaha,and they'll both do the 1/4mi in the same time because a powerhardtop weighs A LOT....

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

but the hardtop has much more structural rigidity than a softop...

true... but its not a PURE hardtop... its pieces that interlock... not bolt together... so i don't think its going to be that rigid....

a regular hardtop is just pieces bolted to the frame and bolted to one another...

maybe someone else can clear this up, i'm not 100% sure...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1420310

That's pretty hot.

If you want to include a pic from another website, just right-click it, go to Properties and hightlight and copy the address of the pic. Then create your post and type %7Boption%7D then paste the address of the pic and then type [ /img] right after the address(without the extra space).

If you want to show a pic on your PC, just attach it like you did here, submit it and go to your post and click the pic to get the address, click edit and copy it and do the same thing, like I did.

Hope this helps :hat: