Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long lost love at Space?

sheendawg

To The Gorgeous Man On the Patio - John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: anon-10173954@craigslist.org

Date: 2003-04-09, 1:27AM

You were so nice and funny to me, but I was playing hard to get. We locked eyes for what seemed to be forever, the energy was overwhelming. I love your honey brown eyes and your caramel, sun-kissed complexion, and that sexy shoulder-length hair. Are you an angel? Did you go back to heaven on me? That kiss you put on me was naughty and delightful. You told me that you owned two restaurants in Miami. I am not impressed by how much money you have or what you can do for me, you are the most beautiful man that I have ever seen in my life and I want to know more about your spirit. The thought of you brings tears to my eyes and I don't even know why. I can't believe I'm even writing this ad, but I have got to see you again. You were leaving for New York that afternoon and wanted me to leave the club with you, but I just couldn't. I should have gone to New York with you. I want to go anywhere that will bring you near me again. I want to be your goddess.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

this is in or around Club Space Miami

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::puke: