Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G

djbru

I think he has a weekly residency there now on Saturday nights... was wondering how he's been lately.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I have to add that Oscagr G is probably one of the best things Miami has to offer when it comes to djs. I haven't heard a set from him in over 6 months. He'll be playing Vinyl again in the next few months so I'm kind of interested in seeing what he's been up to.

How's his mixing skills? Tight? Alright? Nothing to brag about?

Yo D-man; I agree... he's definitely one of Miami's best. Have you heard his "United DJs" mix? Pretty nice... a little too bangin' for my blood, but it'll certainly get those feet movin'.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Oscar G. is the resident at Space on Saturdays..... and it was him in the Blue room this past Saturday..

HOUSE LIVES!!!!!

he takes you from deep house to tribal and tech-house and even builds into some nasty dark progressive.......

check out his new CD "Smuggler's Run" DEEEEEEEEPPP HOUSE!!

The guy that plays in the patio at Space for afterhours is also very good...I think his name is Ivano (not sure?)nice,dark, groovy house.....perfect to watch the sun come up!

PEACE,

KINGSTREET smile.gif

Funky green dogs and Murk. That was the old Oscar G. Things have changed since then. Ivano Bellini, that name sounds very familiar. I think he used to be the old Living Room resident a few years back. Nothing special. He was actually kind of a dick to me when I asked him what track he was playing at the time.

I was fortunate enough to catch one of Oscar's sets last year on Feb 4th while in NYC when he was Danny T's guest @ Vinyl.

When I first got to Vinyl and learned that Danny would not be their that night I was a bit disappointed as the highlights of my trip were to here Danny on Fri night and check out Body and Soul on Sunday.

Although I have most of Oscars G's stuff (I am also a DJ) the last time I had heard Oscar play Live was at the Masters @ Murk party (with masters at work and Murk) during WMC 95 at the old Lesbains (I think that's what it was called) so I wasn't sure what to expect.

Man talk about being blown away, my boy was on FIRE!!! I don't know what got me off more, the pumpin deep dark groove we were all riding on that night or just looking at how all those Danny Following New Yorkers were jumpin and screaming to the sounds of a fellow Cuban Homeboy Jock.

As for his mixing skills, SPOT ON and on 3 decks (a rarity now a days)....

Every since his Sat residency @ space I've tried to check him out at least a couple times a month, HOUSE IN THE BLUE ROOM IS THERAPY!!!!

Peace..

I heard that Oscar G. was going to be playing at Fuel until 6:00AM then David Padilla will take over for afterhours.

SOUNDS INTERESTING!

Can any of you guys confirm this?

Will he still play at Space on Saturdays?

How big is Fuel?

Anybody got the inside scoop?

PEACE,

KINGSTREET smile.gif

Archived