Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those who want to know what is happening at XS this sum

Want to know whats up with XS this summer. Join me this weekend as I present a weekend of XS. First, Friday Night,Join RSL Live and Club XS Friday night Resident Lil Cee at Joeys in Clifton. Also, here is your first chance this weekend to get your Club XS VIP Card.

On Saturday, the hottest party in NJ continues at DEKO with Saturdays Club XS Resident, Richie Santana. Saturday night will also be a 2003 Club XS VIP Card Voucher Giveaway.

for guestlist info PM me

serge, had a good time saturday and thanks to you richie and binoy............

HOLLAAAAAAAA

you aint messin around this summer HUH!!!!!!!!!!! just taken ova da jersey shore..............

WELCOME TO SERGESIDE HEIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

serge, had a good time saturday and thanks to you richie and binoy............

HOLLAAAAAAAA

you aint messin around this summer HUH!!!!!!!!!!! just taken ova da jersey shore..............

WELCOME TO SERGESIDE HEIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are too funny buddy. Nah I am not involved with seaside at all this summer again. Ortley Beach is my stomping grounds. Look out cause you havent seen anything yet. The SURF is going to be off the tizzzahhhh.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

You are too funny buddy. Nah I am not involved with seaside at all this summer again. Ortley Beach is my stomping grounds. Look out cause you havent seen anything yet. The SURF is going to be off the tizzzahhhh.

so then we'll call it SERGE CLUB!!!!!!!! instead of SURF CLUB

Originally posted by stigeleiro

\

ur out of control. i need about 10 million bucks to change the name to the serge club. hehehehe. lets start a collection

lets do a Tele-a-thon...

i wonder if there will be any Serge Sightings in seaside on friday nites?:confused: