Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ayo

teamj5

talk about an easy decision. Marathon Monday is one of the funnest days to take off, then go out drinkin'! If you can hold out on asking it off from work, wait until you see what the weather will be like and decide from there.

A couple buddies of mine just bought a place outside the city that's on the marathon route, so I'm going to go there to party. Already took it off work, I'm psyched... first day I've had off since New Year's :pint:

Originally posted by kaydup

I am off. Lets go drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes! I'm just praying for nice weather.

Right now my game plan looks pretty sweet. I'm going out to Natick, so I figure I'll take the commuter rail out there in the morning, get hammered, watch people run by, blah blah. Then when I get sick of that, I'll take the rail back into the city, stop at Back Bay, and go boozing down near the finish line. Who knows if that'll actually happen, but if it does I'll give you a call.

Marathon tip: avoid stupid bars like Whisky's, The Pour House, etc. early-on. They have HUGE lines and covers... go somewhere like the White Star... no cover, no line, good drinks. Then head over to the Cactus Club or somewhere along those lines (note: outside drinking) when the crowds die down.