Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone like the METS?

georgym

I have 2 tickets to this saturday's game vs. Florida.

They are two (2) Diamond Club field box seats, including free parking.

These are Awesome seats! You're practically in the batters' lap.

Im letting BOTH tickets and the free parking go for $120.

(face value of each ticket is $145 and parking is $7.60)

Well, i decided to go myself. I can't give up tickets that are so good, where waiters serve you and i can practically high-5 Mike "pizza man" piazza.

And after seeing last nights game, and Benitez look better, they might make a run :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, i decided to go myself. I can't give up tickets that are so good, where waiters serve you and i can practically high-5 Mike "pizza man" piazza.

And after seeing last nights game, and Benitez look better, they might make a run :D

...you bitch...:tongue:

...as stated on another board, let me know if this ever comes up again...i wont always be working saturday...:(

I've had those seats before. I tipped the girl who took my order, thinking that she'd be the one to bring back my food and then it turns out to be a different chick, so I gotta tip again. DOUBLE TIP! NOT COOL! Right behind the Mets dugout... good seats.

Originally posted by maximman

I've had those seats before. I tipped the girl who took my order, thinking that she'd be the one to bring back my food and then it turns out to be a different chick, so I gotta tip again. DOUBLE TIP! NOT COOL! Right behind the Mets dugout... good seats.

]

Yo, these seats were no joke!

4 seats from the field, right behind home plate. I probably caught some airtime on WB11 cuz i was so close.

All was well until Benitez showed up. Dimwit let up the winning runs :no:

Originally posted by gmccookny

]All was well until Benitez showed up. Dimwit let up the winning runs :no:

I'm so tired of that guy and his CRYING about how no one wants to talk to him when he does successfully save a game, but only after he blows a save.

Burnitz is actually hitting for once, but I'm still not going to say that he should stay. It's going to take more than a few hits and a homerun to make up for the garbage that he was, for the ENTIRE SEASON last year.

Mo Vaughn... ugh. Please watch "highlights" of his game yesterday.

The list goes on and on... but I'm still a Mets fan! :confused: I'm just stubborn like that. haha :laugh: