Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DONS jackass move of the MONTH.........

so digga decided to hook up text messaging to his phone to avoid annoying conversations and listening to stupid voice mails................

it has taken me over 3 days to figure it out, so i decided to call SPRINT and see what the fuck the problem was.............he fixed the problem and apparently i had over 100 text from the pasts year that i have never read............probably b/c i never had the service till the other day..........................

apparently i also had one from this morning from mr. dondeizel26............the customer service person said that there was one message from this morning, so i asked him to read it to me.....................he said, in his deap, AFRICAN AMERICAN voice "are you sure" i said "yeah what the fuck, i dont know you, and dont give a shit, tell me what it says" he cleared his throat and said, "SIR, IT SAYS, I LOVE BROWN PEOPLE" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my eyes lit up like a dear in headlights and i said "THANK YOU"

heather, shut your lip and have dinner cooked when i get home.............ya bronto butt.........

and jozeppigio, HOLLAAA back at work, im dying to know what rafiy had to say to you!!!!!!!!!!!

"i wish THEY ALL could be PUERTO RICAN GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by solargirl

Hey rod..did u get my text..thats so funny mine said..hi brown skin brother...:laugh: :laugh:

That guy must have been like..whats with the brown skinned refrences!

did ya really send me a text..............da fuck..............im def throwing this phone out the window.........!!!!! ill check it now, hopefully i dont have to call the sprint guy to see what you wrote!!!!!!!!!! YA FREAK.....................im not into the 2003 technology........i was at the library last night looking for the card catalog, apparently through the years they have gotten rid of it!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER KNEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bus got yours this mornin and spent the whole ride to work trying to respond............

PLS KEEP SENDING ME TEXT, i got the phone on vibrate!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hey Digga...

Did you hear the good news???

Apparently, I hooked up with Mystify...

Those were some dinner mints... hahahah..

i heard, also i was doing MISK SNOOP DOGGY STYLE in the LOW rider when ya text messaged me the good news!!!!!!!!!!