Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...what's the last movie you saw and what'd ya think?..

phatman

Originally posted by gmccookny

I saw this small indie movie Bend it like Beckham

It was a sweet , funny movie that was somewhat reminiscent of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I'd recommend it :aright:

isn't that an indian movie...? shot in london?

Last movie I saw in the theater was "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" .... rather predictable but Kate Hudson is so adorable and she's actually really funny so I liked it!

Last movie I rented was "Minority Report".... Absolutely LOVED it

in theaters, last movie i saw was that chris rock movie (just for kicks, cause i think his stand up is hilarious)... there were a few good lines that made me laugh but overall, it sucked...

i watched "riding in cars with boys" last night on tv, thought it was a great movie... definitely a chick flick though, made me cry :tongue:

I saw Spun a few weeks ago... it's about these crystal addicts... John Leguizamo, Britney Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Mena Suavari (sp?)... I wasn't crazy about it. It was a little too heavy-handed with the visual effects, and all of the characters were such low-life scumbags that you really didn't give a shit what happened to them.

Last night, on HBO, I watched Fools Rush In... two guesses why I sat through it... :rolleyes: Very bland chick flick, but I was bored and not up to being mentally challenged. And Salma is just so fucking gorgeous... :drool:

Originally posted by mssabina

strange maybe, but it's the best movie ever. watch it a couple of times and you'll understand it better.

It def. was a great movie....But my friend & I sat there for like an hour trying to put everything together but came up w/ nothing that made any sense lol.....I plan on buying a copy of it though

Originally posted by mssabina

i watched "riding in cars with boys" last night on tv, thought it was a great movie... definitely a chick flick though, made me cry :tongue:

You should read the book, it's sooooo much better.

I'm not sure about at the movies but I rented Maid in Manhattan (w/JLO) this weekend and it was really too corny.

Originally posted by tastyt

Last night, on HBO, I watched Fools Rush In... two guesses why I sat through it... :rolleyes: Very bland chick flick, but I was bored and not up to being mentally challenged. And Salma is just so fucking gorgeous... :drool:

i actually love that movie :D