Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Ever Been To Image??

Avalondon3, I go to hofstra too. Didnt know there're other hofstra CP peeps on this. What year are you? Anyway, Image is really ghetto. I stummbled in there one night from drinking waaay too much at Mchebes. Lots of hot suffolk, queens, and Nassau CC girls. I ended up bangin one girl who goes to Nassau. I would only go there to find girls. Its def not a hang out spot.

Originally posted by thehunter

Avalondon3, I go to hofstra too. Didnt know there're other hofstra CP peeps on this. What year are you? Anyway, Image is really ghetto. I stummbled in there one night from drinking waaay too much at Mchebes. Lots of hot suffolk, queens, and Nassau CC girls. I ended up bangin one girl who goes to Nassau. I would only go there to find girls. Its def not a hang out spot.

I guess both you and I are the only two Hofstra peeps on this board. Go flying dutchman!!

I had no idea that Image was actually a half way decent spot. I always though it was some hard- core, hip-hop, ghetto, gangster hangout.

To tell the truth, all the bars along Hempstead TPK suck. The only half way decent thing in that area is Mirage. Even places like Zach's and Chelsea ST arent wortth the time or money.

I've been to mirage a few times. They play half-way decent music. Some stuff is too KTU-ish for me. I dislike the college bar scene a lot. Going to mchebes wearing an ultra-cool frat jacket and drinking piss beer sounds oh so exciting. When my roomate woke up at 7am and i was coming back from PVD @ Roxy he was like "thats so dumb, i'd rather go to Bogarts." Ahh someone needs to teach these kids how to party. We should hit the city up sometime. I go clubbing with a bunch of cool kids.