mixmuzic

Love Angels

in association with

A R T I S T R Y

invite you to

Deco Drive Nightclub

on Friday the 9th 0f Feburary 2001 A.D.

10 PM - 4 AM

After a temporary break for the Holiday's, Artistry is ready once again to invoke Change. Some of you on this board are familiar with me (Syversin) and have supported our gigs in the past at Nevis and Bulldog Cafe. We thank you for that. Deco Drive is a Multi-million dollar venue that is only beginning to make it's mark. They've given us the main room on Friday night Feb 9th to host our party. This will be for Artistry only the beginning as well. I invite everyone here at clubplanet to join us for a "hassle free" evening of quality music and people in a beautiful environment. Everyone is in free before 12pm and only $5 after that. However, Artistry has an unlimited <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> that will get you in free after 12pm and give you access to the 2nd floor. To be placed on this list either Email me directly at syversin@yahoo.com or post a reply to this message. Please include your first and last name and how many guests you are bringing(no limit.) I'm hoping to use this night as an opportunity to introduce myself to all of you as a DJ. It's been almost 2 years since I left England and the Military to pursue my career as a DJ. I'm pulling out all the stops this Friday night. Attached you will find an E-flyer we've created for the event. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for more info. I truly hope to see you all there.

Peace,

------------------

Syversin

A r t i s t r y

"An artist takes many different colors and after putting them together, creates something beautiful. We are, as DJ's, artists as well. The music is our paint and the people are our canvas."

Archived