Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those who work in the scene

it's really starting to get to me!!!! i don't know about u guys......

i go to school full time, then work full time at night, the only time i have to go out is afterhours, and i'm sick of afterhours!!!!!

i have no time to date, or even meet guys and i'm fuckin exhausted!!!!! please tell me what u guys do if ur bartenders or work at night!!!!! i have no time for anything1!!!!!!

Originally posted by sfbunny

i go to school full time, then work full time at night, the only time i have to go out is afterhours, and i'm sick of afterhours!!!!!

i have no time to date, or even meet guys and i'm fuckin exhausted!!!!! please tell me what u guys do if ur bartenders or work at night!!!!! i have no time for anything1!!!!!!

see a shrink

Its a phase in life you just have to deal with it. I did and im sure a lot of others did too. Eventually something will come up..

Good luck. !

Victor Soto

Here's how I figure it.. when I do work.. I get to be out and make $$ doing it.. everyone else goes out and looses money.. Bartending you still get to meet chicks and everything so.. I really don't mind doing the school/work thing all week and then bartending all weekend..

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

damn u dont have time to meet guys anymore.. thats pretty poor!! go out on the weekend! how bout that? i still do my promoting thing and still go to work the next morning! i guess u can say by now im used to it!! :D ima trooper!

oh yea.. promoting is a joke.. I don't consider that working..