Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new mazi set !!!

teamj5

Originally posted by kaydup

So are you serious he is a prick?

im dead serious. my boy dillz asked hisham if he would send him an mp3 of his bootleg piece of shit remix of placebo (which blows ass btw) and hisham was all like 'i cant just give my track out to anyone'. so my boy said fuck off. now look whos laughing?? if the kid wasnt such a prick, he could have scored some freshie tracks from a WAY BETTER producer. only thing i ever like of his was cowbell and thats because he had help.

also my friend asked him if he was gay at ARC one day, and Hisham got all pissy. apparently he dances like a homo.

We listened to that set before seeing Howells at ARC in February. It was the perfect set to listen to before that night because it got is completely amped to hear cowbell (obviously we'd never heard it before that day). The REALLY weird thing was, we had JUST finished watching that skit from Saturday Night Live on my computer JUST before hearing the Cowbell track. Some serious irony going on there.

Tamber's Delight rulez as well :smoke:

they are only good tracks because they are gimmick tracks. im not saying thats a bad thing, but thats all they are. even the other dudes who wrote cowbell know its a gimmick track. hisham seems to think its a friggin epiphany.

do u think howells would have played that track if hisham wasnt there?

Originally posted by flavanugz

they are only good tracks because they are gimmick tracks. im not saying thats a bad thing, but thats all they are. even the other dudes who wrote cowbell know its a gimmick track. hisham seems to think its a friggin epiphany.

do u think howells would have played that track if hisham wasnt there?

I agree with you 100%. That's the thing though... gimmick tracks are always the best ones. You and Dillz should write one, I mean, how hard can it be?

I think he would've played it anyway.... Cowbell is a good fucking song. It's been charted everywhere. It's just a gimmick, but it's an intelligent gimmick. Cool people like Christopher Walken, it's a fact.