Clubplanet Nightlife Community

711/sq1

teamj5

Originally posted by 36

One of my extremly "HOT" friends used to work at Axis. I wonder if it is the same person?? She works at a new place now! When did she stop working there??

Geez, I don't know when she stopped working there. Probably 7 or 8 months ago (maybe??? :confused: ) She was blonde, long hair, tall and thin, great body (but not the boobs popping out all over kind, the classy kind), and she wore the hottest librarian glasses EVER! She was married (me and Jackie used to shoot the shit with her everytime we went) and a really sweet girl.

She'd always make me a PERFECTLY boozy Jack & Coke in those big-ass red bull and vodka cups. :pint:

Originally posted by teamj5

thanks for all the feedback

Hey, a little more feedback. This is what I see as potentially being the death of this night:

"The thing I liked the most about last night, was around 12:15 or so, when the crowd was at its peak, I looked around the room - and absolutely everyone was looking right at the DJ booth - either bobbin their head, shakin their butt...or just listening..." - DJ Dres

Dres is a good guy, he's awesome. BUT, DJ whoring is NOT COOL. On top of that, having a crowded dance floor of people staring up at the booth, oogling the DJ is EXTRA not cool. Square One is already a dj whore's paradise, and things could end up getting a lot worse. The vibe could become geeky beyond belief, and a geeky vibe will always kill a club (example: Karma).

There's not much you can do to change this, and the night will be fine regardless, just my two cents.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Hey, a little more feedback. This is what I see as potentially being the death of this night:

"The thing I liked the most about last night, was around 12:15 or so, when the crowd was at its peak, I looked around the room - and absolutely everyone was looking right at the DJ booth - either bobbin their head, shakin their butt...or just listening..." - DJ Dres

Dres is a good guy, he's awesome. BUT, DJ whoring is NOT COOL. On top of that, having a crowded dance floor of people staring up at the booth, oogling the DJ is EXTRA not cool. Square One is already a dj whore's paradise, and things could end up getting a lot worse. The vibe could become geeky beyond belief, and a geeky vibe will always kill a club (example: Karma).

There's not much you can do to change this, and the night will be fine regardless, just my two cents.

You go girl!

Originally posted by groovefire

You go girl!

I don't know whether to...

:laugh:

:confused:

:mad:

or

:hat:

Where'd that come from??

If your body diffuses alcohol at a rate of one drink an hour, and you've been away from booze for 12 or so hours (I'm assuming... you could be a Rummy at work, I wouldn't know), that'd mean you would've had to have had at least 20 drinks last night to still be drunk at work. So actually, that kind of makes sense.... ride the buzz man!

'Moring Fegs! Happy Friday hang over to you all.

jesus christ, i feel like a friggin bus hit me

*public apology to anyone that i acted like a drunk idiot towards last night.*

officially checking into AA at 8pm tonight(no joke). i had quit drinking before but did it on my own, for over a month. i am going back to that. miami is what broke my non-alcoholism, it was just bad timing and i was still new to the not drinking thing. i now remember why i stopped. i don't act like an asshole, i don't feel like shit the next day, and i don't end up spending all of my money. i can save that for records :D

my god, the worst part of being a stupid drunk is finding out all of the stupid things you did, losing your keys, having to go back to your house in waltham to get the spare key, having to take the bus to the t then the t to kenmore to go find your car(with a ticket) after ending up at some random persons house and you have no clue whose house it was and then having to apologize to everyone the next day for being so stupidly drunk.

but anyways, yeah 711 is a great place i love it. i hope you guys keep the night going strong. you guys are awesome and i love hanging out.

as far as SQ1, i wish i could remember ali breaking up the cirlces but i think i was completely wasted and just didn't notice, i know i was trying to get people to dance at one point. wow i was wasted if i was doing that. i do remember a couple of the tracks that were dropped(beatz in peacez, vice grip).

ok, 7:30, time to go to AA.