Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tyrant!!

rockyblue

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Tyrant at Arc.... HOLY SHIT! What a night! I can't believe we contemplated skipping it because we were all such a mess from Friday night.

When we got there they were playing some chill music which is just what i needed as I was still having trouble forming full sentences *lol* Later in the night the music got harder and they were bangin'! I couldn't stop dancing. Cookie & I finally decided to call it a night shortly after 6 am because we were both about to collapse!

It was nice to see Wideskies & Hotcheme! LOL, funny how the two of you found me :D

One of the best nights of music I have heard in a while. Vic - it reminded me a lot of that night at Buzz w/ Superchumbo, where he didn't let up on the music and we had to will our bodies to keep going!

Soooooo goooooood! :bounce: :bounce:

It was an amazing night! They totally reached their peak from like 5:30 am on, when I left at 7am they were still tearing up the house!

I am so glad I am not the only one who thought they were awesome- if you check out the Tyrant comments on the NYC part of this board they all thought Tyrant sucked.

Originally posted by silvershoes

It was an amazing night! They totally reached their peak from like 5:30 am on, when I left at 7am they were still tearing up the house!

I am so glad I am not the only one who thought they were awesome- if you check out the Tyrant comments on the NYC part of this board they all thought Tyrant sucked.

ur a total tyrant groupie. lucky you, you got to see them twice in a span of 2 days. :(

I'm glad you had fun! Ah, who cares if other people thought it sucked! We had a good time, that's all that matters :D

They made me dance... that's all I ask for :D

Originally posted by vicman

ur a total tyrant groupie. lucky you, you got to see them twice in a span of 2 days. :(

I loved seeing them, and I loved dancing my ass off both nights, but let me tell you, I am paying for it now!! I am so tired at work, I just want to go home and curl up in bed.

Planning on seeing LTJ at Five on Wednesday. Was going to see Howels in NYC this weekend, but think I may need in DC and chill.

I loved seeing them, and I loved dancing my ass off both nights, but let me tell you, I am paying for it now!! I am so tired at work, I just want to go home and curl up in bed.

Double werd. :D

Tyrant was sick, I danced my ass off, I had a blast and now I'm happily exhausted. 'Nuff said. :tongue: