Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caruso / Joeys Review

Mr. DonDiezel...I learned really quick last summer that with a little planning ahead...you can have your Sundays and still function on Mondays....Ritalin works wonders!!! NJbigtime got me hooked on them in college...the rest is history!

Prime...you were sick...keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Mystify22

omg YES, Caruso's was beyond packed, I've never seen it like that....lots of fun though though by 1 they started playing some funky music!

Good to see Billy, Joe, and Digga for about 10 seconds :tongue:

Yesss, it was very packed...at least the lines for the bathroom werent that long...the highlight of the night was def the big goon that was 40 feet tall that accidently elbowed my lil head

:(:laugh::rolleyes::confused:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Yesss, it was very packed...at least the lines for the bathroom werent that long...the highlight of the night was def the big goon that was 40 feet tall that accidently elbowed my lil head

:(:laugh::rolleyes::confused:

Thanks for coming out babe, it was good seeing you and the the little boy I mean Joehahaha. BTW Joe i came home drunk and my dog wanted to play so I used you r cd asa frisbee Just kidding I dont have a dog and didnt get home till today. Im gonna pop the cd in the player now this shit better be good!!!

Thank you to everyone that came out last night. I hope none of ya had to wait in that line.

Good seeing digga and the crew

DonDeeznuts your too funny good chillin w/ya

Pussyassmafuka, you guys gotta stay a little later when it gets...nutty!!

Jess, that big 40 foot goon is like the biggest teddy bear in the whole world. He's such a nice guy. He comes to Saints and Caruso's every week.

Originally posted by neena16

Great time with everyone as always. Good to see: neena, stardo, sicilia, billy, gil 3rd floor, stacked, bigtime, carguy, joe giorgio, kelly0616, brian 1500, among others (my apologies if I missed anyone).

Thank you to Adam and Bill.

btw, that was alan, not christina.

Originally posted by kelly0616

kosta whose the 40 foot goon???:confused:

The tall bald guy who used to work at Avanti with Johnny B. He's good friends with Johnny. He's like 6 foot 6 He was wearing a blue shirt last night. He's got a mustache or goatee but its light.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

yo kosta....thanx for the linecutting privelages last night.....i was expecting fraggle rafiy to be at the door but he was busy looking for his braincells......ha ha ha.....thanx again.....and good seeing you for the breif 3 seconds riff rafi!!!!!

riff raff he was takin a bath. Down at fraggle rock.

what was the deal with his hair last night was it me or did the new hairstylist fuck shit up