Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is Fuel OUTA GAS???

aztec-mystic

Woke up at 5am Sun Morning to check out Fuels a/h.. Got their at 6am.

OUTA GAS(dead)..Ended up at Space..

I think Fuel is actually helping Space a/h cause most people I saw at Space were previously at Fuel but left cause it sucked...

And whats up with the Cheezy NY DJ lineup..

Jonathan Peters, Johnny Vicious????

My goodness whats next.., RAZOR & GUIDO or Victor Calderone??

Not quiet sure; what ones sexual preference has due with running a nite club? Anyway, I am not sure fuel has really decided what type of club they want to be. They had a chance to capture some of the old Mix crowd; with David Padilla at the helm for after-hours. They had a successful premiere of their after-hours; and then decided that was not the type of clientele they wanted. Judging from the line-up for the next few weeks, one would get the impression they are leaning towards a new york style house vibe. Our perhaps they are just testing the waters.. I know one thing for sure; fuel needs to decide what niche they want to occupy in the miami nite club scene. Right now, there future is unknown and that is sad. I hope they can pull it together; we need some more choices….

Peace,

Sobeton

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 02-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 02-12-2001).]

Nightlife Advertising invites you to Crobar for Mardi Gras Party on Friday Feb 23.

OPEN BAR and FREE VIP ADMISSION for our Members Only.

Contact us if you plan to attend this party and we will send you an Invitation for you and your guest.

With the compliments of NIGHTLIFE ADVERTISING Inc.

I am sending you the link to get your invitation. www.nightlifeadvertising.com/crobar/formcrobar.htm

This invitation will allow you to get Free Admission and a wristband

For OPEN BAR.

One Invitation per person so contact us by email to let us know how many you

need or use our Email to Friend Feature and we will send them the invitation

on your behalf.

Archived