Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The REVIEW: MAZE- RALPH FALCON, SALEEN351

Guest saleen351

Umm I can tell you're new around here.

The "upscale-trendy" folk (read: clueless morons) will tell you that Nikki Beach is the place to be.

If you're looking to blend in with the Ocean Drive set, sure, go there...but if you're looking for a great time with a great DJ (Ralph Falcon), and some cool people, at the beaches' most advanced venue, go to Maze. Eddie makes sure that the party is top-notch.

This Friday especially will be good, it's Eddie's birthday, and Jon Cowan is slated to play alongside Ralph.

.cooljunkie. will sort you out with guestlists for the event...the site will also keep you up to speed on quality events on the beach nowadays.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

i heard she quit when she figured out she had to be saleen waitress and than sat with her friends for the free drinks.

i guess it sucks to know, that it wasn't my table, i didn't pay for a table, and i didn't drink any off of any table.. I just was roaming around vip....

Ralph Falcon was on TARGET!

that room is HIS to build his audience. with a great system and all those tech toys. it should be easy for him to show how great of a dj as well as we already know how GREAT of a producer he is.

Maze took a sharp turn and some steam this past Friday. Eddy Guerra and his team in 4 short weeks have taken big steps that Maze in its prior 4 months of opening struggled to do.

Saleen and others your ideas are great and also obvious. they have already been discussed as well as many more im sure you all would agree.

If Eddy & Co. get full cooperation from owners. WATCH OUT!

this week guys remeinder as if you didnt know:

Jon Cowan & R Falcon Bliss party...eddys b day.... Colbys b day..

and more parties lined up soon

NO JIMMY VAN M this week

NO HERNAN CATTANEO this week

its all MAZE MAZE MAZE

:D

• 7 months later...