Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LiveBroadcast at 2pm just got more interesting! 04.19.0

djustinh

Yeoooooooo!

Once again "Twisted Cognitions" has just got a little more interesting with some great news... In about a week or two, MetroMixRadio will be presenting live video streams of broadcasts that are taking place. So not only can you listen to your DJ play live, you can watch him or her as well live, and see what goes on behind the mixer. This is all due to thanks of the release of the new WinAmp which can be downloaded for free @ www.download.com which has video streaming capability. (which I purchased a webcam for)

Today there will be LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS LOTS of deep dark tribal goodies which I have come across in the past couple weeks and dug up specifically for today.

For those that have not tuned in yet the show takes place from 2pm eastern standard time until 6pm eastern standard time.

Thanks again to all of those that tuned in for the 8 hour marathon that took place, not only did we break records, but had major fun in the process.

Please feel free to AIM me at DJustinHiggins any time during the show, i have a microphone and will trainspot/announce any songs you wish to know the name of.

peace out

justinhiggins ;)

www.metromixradio.com

2pm until 6pm