Clubplanet Nightlife Community

V.I.P warehouse review

Originally posted by ninadd

This party was off the hook!!! V.I.P only..

Eccentricmofo awesome time good to see you

Definately Miss Nina,

Sorry about the delay, had trouble recouperating from that night and then of course was almost late for easter dinner...lol.

In all honesty, I have never ever been to a party like that before in my life.

Seriously, I mean how the hell did they get all those people, all that equipment (from sound to lighting) setup in what appears to be from the outside just an ordinary warehouse??

Also tell me that didnt freak you out too....I mean at first I thought the invitation was some sort of joke, then pulling up to see all those limos, hummers, and benzs?? LOL it was like a scene out of a freakin mob movie...:laugh:

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

wtf, vip party i didn't hear about this wassup?????? nore details pplease:D

As far as more details, I dont know what really to say except that it was freakin insane.

Id estimate on about 750 + people in what normally I would assume to be a regular warehouse of some sort.

To be honest it was pretty freakin shady at first, I mean I had received the invite relatively late, meaning a few days before the event, with strict instructions to dress "hip to stylish" , was talking about a couple dj's from europe (fuck if I can remember their names but they were hot as hell), etc...

At first I thought two things, one, it being called the warehouse, I thought it was like a name of a club...lol..

Two, I sort of thought it was a joke, until I pulled up in a limo with friends, and saw 10 or so limos allready parked in this ghetto parking lot, and I shit you not..an actually warehouse...ha.

Anyways, it was a blast, and I have NEVER experienced a VIP party as intense as that.

I could drop names here in there but I rather not, I will not screw up my chances of being invited to the next one...

peace