Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Garfield What a Guy!!!!

realmusic

who do you people think you are? well, mostly realmusic. im glad to see that there are others out there that can respect what a dj does even if he does have a bad night. so garf may have sucked that one night when you saw him. but what is one bad night out of the hundreds of great ones that i personally have seen him play. garf is a character of his own. he loves to get the crowd into his set. he is very passionate about what he does and he truly personifies what a dj should be. can you move a crowd like he can?...i didnt think so!!!

-christine

garfield-when are you going to be @ space again? you were truly amazing that night! myself and angel (know you know him well) followed you from stero to space that night. i can honestly say it was one of the best nights ive had down here... anyway, keep on doing what your doing! not everyone will appreciate your style but thats why there is free will-the choice is yours...

garfield-when are you going to be @ space again? you were truly amazing that night! myself and angel (know you know him well) followed you from stero to space that night. i can honestly say it was one of the best nights ive had down here... anyway, keep on doing what your doing! not everyone will appreciate your style but thats why there is free will-the choice is yours...

Archived