Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk @ Virgin/Roxy review - long post!

Originally posted by cookiegirl

That guy was too much! :laugh: "PvD Virgins - Hi 5!" He kept asking me about where I lived, what I did for work, if I liked my freakin' job - I told him to shut up and listen to the music! :whip:

"this guy is KILLIN' me!" I was trying to get him away from you but kept getting pulled in another direction ;):love2: Whenever he said "high five!" it made me think of Putty from Seinfeld :laugh: :laugh:

I almost forgot Ad's reaction to your shirt "That's awwwwwwwwwwwesome!" Hehehehe, I can't do a good imitation but it was funny :D

Oh man, I just reread your review:

Me: How you doin'?

You: I haven't been able to see straight for the last hour!

Me: Aaaaah! You're doin' good!

LOL, I keep getting flash backs to Friday night and getting a silly grin on my face. Funniest thing was when Cha Cha asked you "how's that cherry doing?" and you said "POP!" She ran staright to Dr. P with that story ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

"this guy is KILLIN' me!" I was trying to get him away from you but kept getting pulled in another direction ;):love2: Whenever he said "high five!" it made me think of Putty from Seinfeld :laugh: :laugh:

I almost forgot Ad's reaction to your shirt "That's awwwwwwwwwwwesome!" Hehehehe, I can't do a good imitation but it was funny :D

Oh man, I just reread your review:

Me: How you doin'?

You: I haven't been able to see straight for the last hour!

Me: Aaaaah! You're doin' good!

LOL, I keep getting flash backs to Friday night and getting a silly grin on my face. Funniest thing was when Cha Cha asked you "how's that cherry doing?" and you said "POP!" She ran staright to Dr. P with that story ;)

I take it your IM and E-mails aren't working today, huh? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I doubt it. Lesbians will never be able to counter my dislike of cheese.

That's funny. You sound like a certain bandwagon jumper I know ;) What did you say to me once??? "I'm just kidding.... I don't like PvD's cds but his live sets are awesome" I think that was it :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

PVD's striking the exact same pose in both those pictures. Are you guys sure that wasn't a cardboard cutout? :shaky:

:jawdrop: I was just typing the exact same thing! :shaky:

Plus - no wedding ring!! :shaky: :shaky:

. . unless wearing it on the right hand is the German thing to do. . .