Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V/P.V.D. recovery room!!!

fliptoniaaa

Well this weekend was fuckin awesome....Got up there thursday i had to up for worf on thurs and friday....at about 2 o clock friday began my 4:20 weekend with some orlando peeps....Saturday went shoping with the girls u kknow they have to hit the outlet malls....Then got some rays...till it was time to get ready for h.o.b.

cuz over there u gotta start gettinr ready at 6 to be some where..

ate at h.o.b. with The southside crew!!!!! then got into the club nice venue about as big as the old spaces blue room...Edgars set was SLAMMIN...he had those orlando people buzzing...they didnt know what to think of him they were like who is this guy is throwing nice....Edgar played till about 11:30 ...then came out p.v.d. he threw some good tunes he got a little techno and breakbeatish in the middle of his set, but it was good...it was good to meet koky, and steffy...and ernextnation!!!! of course wherever p.v.d. is at u know arturo is gonna show up in full force.

Tranzwhore...well what to say about tranzewhore and lex, but it looks like the BUDding of a new friendship with very cool people.

I had a blast with u guys.....well needless to say p.v.d. finishes at about 2, and being were from miami 2 o clock is time to get the party started...so we go back to my room with tranz...lex...charlie and some other friends and begin our 4:20 celebration...and i had a cooler full of liqour so that came in really handy...at about 3:30 we were made to go to sleep my grandpa Edgar V...:rolleyes: ...bcuz we needed our rest to go to the park the next day...Islands of advebture as u can imagine was a blast...rode the hulk 3 times...spider 2...dueling dragons 4 times, and of course we all know how islands of adventure is enjoyed the most;) ...Needless to say we had a blast...i say Edgar plays up there once a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well thats the weekend in a nutshell!

oh my god what a night it was perfekt!

I got to HOB around 10pm and surprisingly there was no line to buy tickets/get in. this was the first time I saw this so I was like wtf?? :P

as soon as I got to HOB, I met with the usual people that hang everytime here in Miami. Koky&Steffy, Felipe & Tony, Eddie & Michelle, and Charlie & Wife. Edgar's girlfriend was there as well :-)

the place started to get packed around ~10.45 and Edgar was dropping some nice, not boring tribal house which i -somewhat- liked.

Paul came on at 11.30, earlier than expected and played till 2.00 since Orlando laws kinda suck. *grr*

anways, he blew the roof of in my opion eventhough it was a short set.. I had loooooooots of fun with my friends from miami, gainsville and so on.

can't wait to see Paul again in June :P :p :P

all the best,

arturo

playlist for PvD:

unknown - 'i know you want me' (possibly new second sun vs. pvd track )

pvd - untitled (#7@okyo)

pvd - another way (club mix)

paul van dyk vs marco v - for a revolt

pvd - for an angel (e-werk mix)

paul van dyk - nothing but you (cirrus remix)

eminem - nobody listens to techno (deep dish mix)

oscar g & ralph falcon - dark beat (southside's feel it deep mix)

kyau vs. albert - velvet morning (mirco de govia dub)

michelle nicol - time

blackeight - the silence (pvd edit)

ferry corsten - indigo

solid sleep - club attack (pvd remix)

4 strings - let it rain (original dub)

nu-nrg - le mirage <--- omfg omfg omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nu-nrg - dreamland

encore:

nu-nrg - butterfly

the thrillseekers - synaesthesia (original mix)

pvd - nothing but you (vandit club mix)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Well this weekend was fuckin awesome....Got up there thursday i had to up for worf on thurs and friday....at about 2 o clock friday began my 4:20 weekend with some orlando peeps....Saturday went shoping with the girls u kknow they have to hit the outlet malls....Then got some rays...till it was time to get ready for h.o.b.

cuz over there u gotta start gettinr ready at 6 to be some where..

ate at h.o.b. with The southside crew!!!!! then got into the club nice venue about as big as the old spaces blue room...Edgars set was SLAMMIN...he had those orlando people buzzing...they didnt know what to think of him they were like who is this guy is throwing nice....Edgar played till about 11:30 ...then came out p.v.d. he threw some good tunes he got a little techno and breakbeatish in the middle of his set, but it was good...it was good to meet koky, and steffy...and ernextnation!!!! of course wherever p.v.d. is at u know arturo is gonna show up in full force.

Tranzwhore...well what to say about tranzewhore and lex, but it looks like the BUDding of a new friendship with very cool people.

I had a blast with u guys.....well needless to say p.v.d. finishes at about 2, and being were from miami 2 o clock is time to get the party started...so we go back to my room with tranz...lex...charlie and some other friends and begin our 4:20 celebration...and i had a cooler full of liqour so that came in really handy...at about 3:30 we were made to go to sleep my grandpa Edgar V...:rolleyes: ...bcuz we needed our rest to go to the park the next day...Islands of advebture as u can imagine was a blast...rode the hulk 3 times...spider 2...dueling dragons 4 times, and of course we all know how islands of adventure is enjoyed the most;) ...Needless to say we had a blast...i say Edgar plays up there once a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well thats the weekend in a nutshell!

it was definately a great night in orlando ... Edgar thru down a nasty ass house set !! yes people !! a slammin house set ... all those kids didnt know whut hit them .. but they finallcaught on & the place just went FUCKING NUTTS !! PVD's set was very good as well... i was amazed at the way the people over there REALLY love the muzik !! it was great to see people just having a great time & ENJOYING the music instead of standing around & trying to find something in it to critisize :rolleyes: like most do here !!

it was great meeting fliptoniaaa & gf , lextacy & tranzwhore , ernextination & wife... it was great meeting all of u guys ... it was also great hangin with arturob & fred as usual .. hung & talked shit a bit with edgar .. & of coarse my partner in crime Steffy ...it was just great !! i would definately agree with flipto to make orlando a monthly place to do this at ... & btw .. the system there was actually pretty fuckin good !! peace out & see you guys real soon ;)

i had a great time as well. ate dinner at the hob restaurant with the southside crew (i like that flip!). a group of 9 scarfed down an entire meal in 45 min's so we could get over to the club. edgar's set was hot. i truly enjoyed it and was incredibly proud to see the crowd jumping, screaming and really getting into to several SouthSide songs. edgar always gets the crowd pumped for pvd. it's no wonder pvd always requests that edgar open or close for him. pvd was awesome. thanx to maria & ev for hooking us up. much love to flip & toni. cheers to a wonderful new friendship! and of course our roomies, charlie (the other half of southside) & adriana. good to see arturo. nice to have met koky & steffy. woke up early sunday morning and hit islands of adventure. can you say fun? WOWSERS! the hulk, spidy, dueling dragons and with a great group of friends. luckily i didn't have to work today so i am chillin' out hard core. my brain and body need rest.

Well the next big event in Orlando will be Nick Warren at Icon in mid May. Then in late May Tiesto and Noel Sanger at the House of Blues, on Thursday May 29. Of course, Tiesto willl also be playing in Miami the following night at Club Space, but since Space is 21+ I wouldn't be surprised if some of Tiesto's younger Miami fans will head out to see him in Orlando.

As for PVD, he was incredible! That's really all I have to say.

Miami's talented Trance DJ Edgar V. started off the night with an incredible warm up set. Instead of playing the type of Trance he's usually known for he gave the audience a taste of some excellent Miami style Tribal and percussive Latin beats...laced over some Trance and Progressive melodies.

PVD came on at around 11:30 (as others have already mentioned) and wasted no time in pleasing the crowd. He started off with Andrea Doria "Bucci Bag", and then went all out into some epic and emotional Trance. My personal highlights of the evening were when he dropped some of his own records, like "Another Way", and when he played Nu NRG's "Butterfly", and the older Nu NRG record "Dreamland". Excellent, excellent stuff.

In the middle of the set PVD changed it up a bit playing a Breakbeat record (the Cirrus Remix to PVD's own current release), but the audience wasn't really feeling it so he went into some Progressive House, and even played the anthemic "Dark Beat" by Oscar G. & Ralph Falcon. He later headed back into full on Trance territory, even going into Scot Project style hard German Trance.

The audience was very mixed with a lot of tourists from both Europe and South America, as well as some Japanese tourists. Couple that with a good number of Miami and Orlando natives, including a lot of kids who were under 18 it seemed, and you have as diverse an audience as can be.

The vibe throughout HOB was incredible, and it's a shame Paul had to close his set at 2. Orlando's downtown clubs close at 3, and HOB itself remains open till 3 on Sunday nights.

you're right kid, you should have joined us at islands. holy shit :eek: it was the perfect follow up to the EV / PVD nite.

had a great weekend with my new friends and family!

thanx to EV for hooking us up at the HOB and for converting me into a southside house head. they are an up & coming team.

thanx to flip for the party supplies. btw...we rode everything 3 more times. they kicked us out of islands.

good to see arturo. nice to meet koky & steffy! i'm sure we'll each other again soon!

:D

Still smiling from the weekend it was just kick ass... Sat before the show we were at Islands, best thing about islands is the full bars!!! Anyways great to see Koky and Steffy, met ernixtination, saw some of Edgar's peeps out too... The vibe was awesome... I have to day that it kicked Miami's ass in that dept.. and people had manners, I actually heard "excuse me" imagine that.... :rolleyes:

Crowd was great, def had more energy than most of the places I'v been too, it was a nice change and everybody bouncin up and down at the same time to the beat...was something I hadnt seen in a while. The place was not huge but what can you expect for a HOB. I looked on the calendar they had up with all acts for the next few months and it was hilarious to see

gospel, gospel, blues, rock, blues, trance, rock, blues, rock, gospel, gospel, :laugh:

Edgars house set was great, he really knows how to be a great opening DJ, got the crowd so pumped.

PVD's set was great, there wasnt any time during the set that I didnt feel like dancing...he def plays harder than he used to which I like alot better. And the PVD vs. Marco track was great, I could have done without Dark Beat (wanted to shoot myself) but its great for PVD to recognize *edit* Edgar *edit* :D and Murk like that so I dealt with it ;)

Great to meet everyone and I hope we get to hang again soon, had a blast!

Originally posted by attomic

Still smiling from the weekend it was just kick ass... Sat before the show we were at Islands, best thing about islands is the full bars!!! Anyways great to see Koky and Steffy, met ernixtination, saw some of Edgar's peeps out too... The vibe was awesome... I have to day that it kicked Miami's ass in that dept.. and people had manners, I actually heard "excuse me" imagine that.... :rolleyes:

omg !!! how could i of 4got attomic & lovely wife !! great seeing you again bro .. sorry my mind was not in place .... but we definately have to hang again soon