Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions about discotheque

i've only gone when morillo is spinning and i can honestly say its quite a hot night... closed it out every time. As opposed to keeping it consistently boppy like he does in ibiza, at discotheque he seems to be interested in taking clubbers on a tour of house history... from new funky glitch filter stuff to turn of the millenium luke slater techy stuff, to tenaglia 5am at tunnel ghetto latin ny house and even back to some crazy acid and old skool rave from the early 90s. Friendly, attractive crowd... Some drama queens and a few "i'm too good to share the air with you"s but on the whole a really good vibe... but believe it or not the best feature about the spot is the sound system... they turn the sub-bass up to 11! The depth and clarity you get in the bottom is startling, you feel every rumble in your entire body. I couldn't believe it!

peaz,

rob

what abou the non eric morillo nights?

what are those like? same crowd?

thanx

Originally posted by wallmill

you should go on thurs when eric morillo spins may 8 and may 15 i went on april 10 and it was off the hook, he is the one of the top dj's right now, he is over seas right now go on the above dates

Originally posted by wallmill

you should go on thurs when eric morillo spins may 8 and may 15 i went on april 10 and it was off the hook, he is the one of the top dj's right now, he is over seas right now go on the above dates

may 15th....def gonna check that out since im graduating on the 18th....