Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aqualounge Easter Sunday Review

Went to Aqualounge last night to see yet another club in Sayerville. Not bad as a hangout, i liked the 21 for girls 23 for guys. The place is pretty nice and was packed, for how long though?. Who the hell was the Dj???:confused: OMG, I mean come on owners/promoters atleast get a guy who can mix. I have no idea what to do but i could do better with learning how to cue up beats and mix. Plus how are you gonna compete with Abyss, Deko, and Hunnka Bunka since each one of the places has one or more busy nights. Add that with the skilless Dj and your heading for a disaster.

I'm sure everyone will post oh don't be a hater or something, but i gave an honest review and had an overall good time with my company. Kind of funny Bullshitting with friends and then boom you hear a trainwreck every 10 minutes and everyone goes WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? :laugh: Things like that stick out cause normally the music just flows and many pay no attention to it.

Originally posted by solrosenberg

Went to Aqualounge last night to see yet another club in Sayerville. Not bad as a hangout, i liked the 21 for girls 23 for guys. The place is pretty nice and was packed, for how long though?. Who the hell was the Dj???:confused: OMG, I mean come on owners/promoters atleast get a guy who can mix. I have no idea what to do but i could do better with learning how to cue up beats and mix. Plus how are you gonna compete with Abyss, Deko, and Hunnka Bunka since each one of the places has one or more busy nights. Add that with the skilless Dj and your heading for a disaster.

listen up....First of all get the facts before you criticize....this person DOES have skills.....i wasn't there but i know he did very well and everyone had a great time! first, the dj booth was in the coat check....there were no monitors in the dj booth so he had to hear everything through headphones...which is almost impossible....and he also didn't have too much room in there.....and he was still able to manage to do a good job and mix well under the conditions ....i give him a lot of credit....

so next time get your facts straight before you open your mouth!

Listen siciliawoman, those are the facts and funny thing is i knew someone who works there. They didn't mention such problems and if those were the conditions/problems the place shouldn't be open in the 1st place. Obviously whoever Mr. Dj was he's a friend of yours to defend him so dilligently. Whats even funnier is you weren't there and i was with about 12 people , face it sicilia he blows. Great way to open up a club half assed too :rolleyes:

Listen siciliawoman, those are the facts and funny thing is i knew someone who works there. They didn't mention such problems and if those were the conditions/problems the place shouldn't be open in the 1st place. Obviously whoever Mr. Dj was he's a friend of yours to defend him so dilligently. Whats even funnier is you weren't there and i was with about 12 people , face it sicilia he blows. Great way to open up a club half assed too :rolleyes:

ok i'm lying...please! i don't give a shit if you were there 30 people....i know he's good and if it didn't flow nicely the whole time then blame the equipment.....and it's not the fucken dj's fault if the club is half assed....

hey rose, give me a pm on your upcoming schedule for the wk. Hopefully i'll run into you somewhere this wknd.

and sol, the parties for this wknd that passed and the one coming up are the preopening parties. the real grand opening party is in 2 wks, when the booth along with the downstairs will be finished.

Originally posted by ccinoone

hey rose, give me a pm on your upcoming schedule for the wk. Hopefully i'll run into you somewhere this wknd.

and sol, the parties for this wknd that passed and the one coming up are the preopening parties. the real grand opening party is in 2 wks, when the booth along with the downstairs will be finished.

Sorry Mr. Promoter nice try on saving the sinking ship, good luck though.

i bet your friend who works there doesnt even know what a monitor is.

and NO i dont promote for aqua lounge either

I don't know what this kid Sol is talking about. Do u even know what a train wreck is? Listen, Christian's mixing was perfect. I was there hangin with about 20-30 people. And everyone had a good time and enjoyed the music. The place isn't even finished yet. The CD player broke twice so that is prob what you called a train wreck. Plus, there was no monitor.

So, so far Sol is the only person who has given a bad review. Where are all your 12 friends posting about how much of a horrible time they had???

It's not about calling you a hater, it's about calling you a liar.

Clown

Well I can say this.

The DJ That Spun On Sunday night was Christian. I have booked him in the past to Open At Deko Lounge and he was Flawless in his mixing. He was even requested To Open again by Richie and other Staff Members. So he must have done something right.

If the Monitor is out then its DEF harder To Mix thats a FACT.

well i wasnt there cause i was stuck in traffic in BK but, i had friends there who did say that there was no monitors. i know personally what a fucking bitch it is to spin without them esp. on a loud system. ur bound to trainwreck for sure cause of the accoustics ( double bass/echo) for one and just the whole enviroment, i dont care how good u are.