Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Wed @ Abyss - DJ Melissa Nikita + Surf Club VIP's!

Wildlife Wed Continues With Special Guest DJ Melissa Nikita(Centro-Fly NYC). She will Join Resident DJ Manny The Greek On The Main Floor. DJ Unique will be in the Vibe Lounge. Also We Will be Giving Away Surf Club VIP's(Maybe Some XS Vouchers Also!)

Hope To see the Great Support As Usual from this board.

Anyone plannin on going just hit me up and ill put you on my Guestlist. Oh and ALL Ladies Are Free Till 11, Just gotta mention your on My List at the guest List Table.

PM Me or Email Me @ BShah98@Aol.com

Originally posted by ericone

im there!!!!! gonna be nutty!

yo yo eric, hey nice to hollaaa back at me!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey is this the girl that you were with at deko on my burfday????????????? if it is I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

does she like sports too, if she does i have found what i have been looking for, a cute bunette that spins, and like sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if her favorite show is "trading spaces" ask her what day she is available to get married

HOLLEEEEEEELUJAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.............

IM IN.........................

im in love already..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can cook and im a great listener if she asks..........and i will gladly carry her records into abyss........

see ya there

hey DON meet me and JOEZEPPI on the parkway, i need a best man for the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vixengirly

awww ROD~ i dont even kno you, but im happy ur in love :heart: .....AHHHH im so glad wildlife wed are back yay!:clap:

They are DEFINATELY Back!! And STRONG!!! Hope you can come check out this Great DJ Tomm night!

dani lova................i still havent gotten a response yet, i wasnt expecting this to come this quick, i am hoping that i can sell joegios car on the way down to abyss tonight and pawn myself a DIAMOND BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if its cool with my future wife............. you can come to the honeymoon too!!!!!!!!!!!

the more the merrier.............