Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Pics of My Ride!!

HAZE

Originally posted by DarrellG

Plus, with the 100,000 mile warranty, you can't go wrong. I just hit 60,000 miles and (knocking on wood) I haven't had a single problem.

:mad: :mad:

<-----Replaced:

-front/rear main seals, oil pump O-ring, cam seals, Coolant bypass hose #6, Water pump assembly, coolant temp sensor, timing belt, idler pulleys, tensioner, clutch, rebuilt all 4 calipers, replaced struts, sandblasted and repainted Intake hard pipes 1 and 2, Turbo manifold heat shield, TB inlet horn and bracket. Replaced shift knob, linkage cables and COUNTLESS FUCKING BOLTS.

ARGH!

[but i love her]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

:mad: :mad:

<-----Replaced:

-front/rear main seals, oil pump O-ring, cam seals, Coolant bypass hose #6, Water pump assembly, coolant temp sensor, timing belt, idler pulleys, tensioner, clutch, rebuilt all 4 calipers, replaced struts, sandblasted and repainted Intake hard pipes 1 and 2, Turbo manifold heat shield, TB inlet horn and bracket. Replaced shift knob, linkage cables and COUNTLESS FUCKING BOLTS.

ARGH!

[but i love her]

Awwwww...how cute. What's her name again?

Yes. Trouble has arisen from the dead.

Darrell, have you had a chance to test drive one of the new ones? I happen to really like the new body style and might think about getting one in the future when I finishy my Silvia, as a daliy driver.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Darrell, have you had a chance to test drive one of the new ones? I happen to really like the new body style and might think about getting one in the future when I finishy my Silvia, as a daliy driver.

No, I haven't. Personally, I like my body style better. I also like the interior of my car better than the new one too. The only advantage of the new Tiburon is the V6, but it's only 170 HP. My car is a 4 and with my mods I'm probly at 170 HP and my car is 600 lbs lighter.