Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DNA in Astoria

Pretty nice place...crowded, pretty good looking crowd. Not exactly the best music spot. Whoever the DJ was played some nice tech but got into the Hard Trance deal.

Its a bitch to get in if you dont have the look they want but cool place. I'd def hit it up again. Had a good time. Good for one of those "i dont feel like going to the city" nights.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Its a bitch to get in if you dont have the look they want but cool place. I'd def hit it up again. Had a good time. Good for one of those "i dont feel like going to the city" nights.

LOLLLOLLOLLOL

And what look is this? The "I'm 17, greek, drive a beemer, and shop at Bang Bang" look?????????

Yeha, I'll stick to Lucky Cheng's for the Low key "dont wanna party like a Greek Rock star" nights. Drag Queens know what a "look" is to begin with.

-iliana

:laugh:

:laugh: dna is joke really....... sorry but it is... i live in astoria........ either have the people from astoria, are there or the other half come from st johns u who live in astoria ...try factory or exit or webster hall ...more people to choose from....... u wont see the same people at the strip or life..

Originally posted by iliana

LOLLLOLLOLLOL

And what look is this? The "I'm 17, greek, drive a beemer, and shop at Bang Bang" look?????????

Yeha, I'll stick to Lucky Cheng's for the Low key "dont wanna party like a Greek Rock star" nights. Drag Queens know what a "look" is to begin with.

-iliana

i second that...if u have a problem getting into DNA...damn..i duno what to tell ya...did u have sweats on?

LOLLLOLLOLLOL

-iliana

aww i missed you bitch :love:

is there any decent place in astoria? or just stick to the city?

LOLLLOLLOLLOL

-iliana

Originally posted by jaysea

What was Kenny Ken doing the door?

YO! do ho is back, lol

girl u should go to lucky's on friday, im gonna be down there for my girls b-day, were gonna Get tipsy before Opaline,

Oly<

Oh yeah? My girlfriend works at Wakiki Wally's next door. I get all drinks for free. If you're a nice little club kid I'll throw some drink tix your way....that's ONLY if i feel like it. ;)

-iliana

:cool:

I could care less what everyones opinion was...i was just giving my input on the place.

Lemme clarify a few things...Whoever didnt get in was b/c they had Sneakers on. I said the place was ok cause the crowd wasnt a bunch of arrogant assholes as per the usual you find around here. Drinks were expensive but strong. Musically i said it was kinda shitty, im not into the hard trance but whoever was there seemed to be enjoying it. AND IM NOT GREEK. Im portuguese dammit. So should i not go there?

Anyways...back to the no posting days. you people turn everything into a drama thread. No wonder the boards are shit lately.

Have a nice day :D

I could care less what everyones opinion was...i was just giving my input on the place.

Lemme clarify a few things...Whoever didnt get in was b/c they had Sneakers on. I said the place was ok cause the crowd wasnt a bunch of arrogant assholes as per the usual you find around here. Drinks were expensive but strong. Musically i said it was kinda shitty, im not into the hard trance but whoever was there seemed to be enjoying it. AND IM NOT GREEK. Im portuguese dammit. So should i not go there?

Anyways...back to the no posting days. you people turn everything into a drama thread. No wonder the boards are shit lately.

Have a nice day :D

Ewwwwwww......are you an angry individual because you have cob webs on your dick...or were you just born angry?? :rolleyes:

-iliana

:blown:

Nah..i was born with a dick larger than a Cob of corn or you angry cause you got cob webs on your shit?

I would say puss but we havent figured out yet what you really are.

But anyways...im not mad at anyone. Im stating my opinions and views just like you guys do.

Sincerely yours,

Junkee:D

Nah..i was born with a dick larger than a Cob of corn or you angry cause you got cob webs on your shit?

But anyways...im not mad at anyone. Im stating my opinions and views just like you guys do.

Sincerely yours,

you went from deer park to astoria, and didnt want to go to mirage? place was mobbed this weekend...redic...

i assume u are in training for memorial day in the hamptons ;)

Sincerely yours,

Ugh, that's nice that you have a large cock. Large cocks still get cob webs. Hence, your need to frequent places such as DNA to get laid.

Keep up the good work in clubbing!

-iliana

We went to DNA to Try a place out that we havent been before. I get tired of places real quick.

Memorial day in the Hamptons...This is the night that i am looking forward to most this year. Gonna be insaneeee!!!

I get laid very often thank you very much iliana. Being that i have a g/f and all.

Thanks for caring so much about me guys...i didnt realize i drew so much attention. It really is quite flattering.

Deppnade: where you going memorial day?

Sincerely,

Tek

We went to DNA to Try a place out that we havent been before. I get tired of places real quick.

Memorial day in the Hamptons...This is the night that i am looking forward to most this year. Gonna be insaneeee!!!

I get laid very often thank you very much iliana. Being that i have a g/f and all.

Thanks for caring so much about me guys...i didnt realize i drew so much attention. It really is quite flattering.

Deppnade: where you going memorial day?

Sincerely,

Tek

i work in the hamptons, cant wait for memorial day weekend...im the guy at neptunes wearing the yellow shirt, if u know what i mean ;)