Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is DJing @ Temps this Saturday ????

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Denny never DJ'd opening night is it true he is there this Saturday

Denny will be there this saturday and he did last years opening party. If you read my post "Tempts./Denny" it will tell you a little bit about what is going on.

Peace

Originally posted by cody05

Denny will be there this saturday and he did last years opening party. If you read my post "Tempts./Denny" it will tell you a little bit about what is going on.

Peace

Last yeat I thought TEO T did the opening party... oh about your thread I really dont go through evey thread and know whats going on

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Last yeat I thought TEO T did the opening party... oh about your thread I really dont go through evey thread and know whats going on

Teo did the opening party the year before last, Denny was there last year for the opening party and then left and came back for Memorial Day weekend. And, nobody said you go through every thread, I was just trying to help you out, if you were curious what was going on there in future weeks.

Originally posted by cody05

Teo did the opening party the year before last, Denny was there last year for the opening party and then left and came back for Memorial Day weekend. And, nobody said you go through every thread, I was just trying to help you out, if you were curious what was going on there in future weeks.

thank boss:D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

come on nicole....a little creativity please!!!!.....dont make me cockslap ya :D

:blah:

ps...were getting the keys to the shore house Saturday so it looks like you'll be doing all the cooking and cleaning :D

Denny will definitely be spinning this Saturday night....the following Saturday he is getting married and Robbie Tronco with Tommyboy from Philly (who opened for Denny at Emerald City in Philly last Thursday) will be spinning.....

this Saturday night should be hot because anybody with special VIP passes for the summer HAS to renew them this Saturday night at Tempts or XS...regular VIP passes have to renewed any of the Saturday nights during the month of May prior to Memorial Day

see you there....after Tempts i am heading back to Philly to hear Murk (Oscar G and Ralph Falcon) from Miami along with Billy Carroll for their 3rd year anniv party open til 10am....

anybody wanting to check that party out at Transit go to www.maneo.com for details and guestlist info...

Originally posted by swimmer219

I am reading the previous post correctly??? Anyone with a Tempts card from last year can renew theirs for one this year??? If anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated thanks!!!

:D :D :D

Nope. You need a voucher to get a card. Though I think they are giving some away to the first 100 oe 200 people through the door.

Originally posted by swimmer219

I am reading the previous post correctly??? Anyone with a Tempts card from last year can renew theirs for one this year??? If anyone can clear this up it would be much appreciated thanks!!!

:D :D :D

This Saturday for the grand reopening we will be giving out 250 Temptations vouchers. You will receive a ticket at the door and we will be calling out numbers during the night. If someone from this board does not get a voucher come find me, I will be bartending, and I should be able to get you one from Joel. The following Saturday the first 200 ladies through the door will be given vouchers.

Keith