Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally, competition for Tiger...

Finally there is some competition for Tiger. It has taken awhile for him to get on the pro tour because he failed the drug test a few times. There is a new Philipino Phenom that is tearing up golf coarses all around the US. He coach and caddy is Nick. Not only can he hit the ball 300 yards but he can also DJ. Does anybody know who this is?

Digga

Stay tuned for more....

tiger, ya kidding me???????????? id kick tigers azz, dont ever put my name and tigers in the same paragraph YA SLINKY!!!!!!!!!!

dont sweat the fact that people like you spend hours and hours and dayz trying to hit it past the 100 yrd marker and digga comes along and drops bombs over the 25O marker DEAD CENTER......well maybe a tad to the right!!!!!!!!...........

FUCK TIGER I WANT HAPPY GILMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing i have to work on is screaming like an animal everytime i drive and having the whole driving range stop and stair at my shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess screaming WOOOO HOOOOOO after every drive is not permitted......................

JUST CALL ME HAPPY CHI CHI DIGGA GILMORE........................

Watch who your calling slinky there Happy Fuckmore. Anytime you want to go on the coarse with me, just let me know. I will be happy to kick you ass.

How about a friendly competition. You and Nick vs. me and Dondero.

We'll bet a bump per hole.

Holla Dondero.

its taking don a while to respond b/c it takes him a while to think of something creative and funny without me and riggs around.....................

ya might beat me on the course, BUT KICK MY ASS, sisco pls profread your posts before submitting your reply, saying your gonna kick diggas ass is almost like drinking a whole bottle of DRANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i gladly accept your challenge, we need someone to drive me and nicks heafty azzes around the golf course...............

and why do i always get the handicap kid, is it because i am just that DAMMMM GOOOOD.....................

Originally posted by siscokid

Well actually its because we wanted to keep the two mentally handicapped kids together

LOL LOL...............

hear i will post for dave.......................this is exactly what DON would type...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rod............rod..............rod........listen hear you husky philipino i will gladly take on you two grizzly bears, we all know that you two will probably pass out by the time we get to the back nine..............and listen up bradford you better be hitting up the weightroom if your gonna be on my team............HOLLLAAAAA:D

LOVE DONNYDISCOSHOES

let the games begin......brad and I versus king hippo nick and Hogdigga......this will be fun........and we must walk the course....no driving.....i want to see the fat sweats dripping off those two.....ha ha ha.......i guarantee the highlight for them is the halfway house.......where they will go dog for dog......until they run out and than digga will wrap his mouth around nick's dog and be his personal club warmer.......see you on the lynx succas......and brad......you better be able to shoot a score underneath your max bench press!!!!!

pretty freegin close DON, i was pretty FREEGIN close...........

the CP theasaurus we sent you is working.............

and can i use my driver on the putting green!!!!!!!!

DON, if you could only see nick with the white glove on slammin away at the golf ball like a BIG OL JUICE HEAD!!!!!!!!! his fuggin arms are too big to make it around his body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dondero

Are you at Rod's computer.

Yo fool. Dave S stopped by work to drop of my XS voucher. He also gave me a few pictures from Riverstreet. I'll have to make copies for you. There is a good one of you, me, both Daves, Jimmy and Nick.