Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey! anyone go to Filter14 on Fridays?

I love it there on Fridays........esp. as a pre-game to somewhere else since it's in a good area of venues. Try and catch Hector Romero there.........he turns it the fuck out with everything from tribal, dark deep shit and vocals. Crowd is good IMO........a lot of local folks........mostly music heads and a friendly vibe. Drink prices are a lil steep so I usually stick with Corona's instead of mixed drinks. Cover is between 5-10 bones but check on Naughtybooth and there is usually a "password" you mention at the door and they let you in free.........and no attitude either! Give it a shot and let us know what you think.;)

agreed w/ all the above... a no-nonsense, music-headish crowd... LUV that sound system too... tho the place is small, its a GREAT time with Hector Romero there...

however not too many queens or gays in that place, last time i was there anyway, LoLz ;)

Originally posted by neptune1

agreed w/ all the above... a no-nonsense, music-headish crowd... LUV that sound system too... tho the place is small, its a GREAT time with Hector Romero there...

however not too many queens or gays in that place, last time i was there anyway, LoLz ;)

What is the name of the friday night party there? and where did subliminal sessions migrate to?

Originally posted by jaysea

so its not gay friendly, or its Music heads getting down one n all? on fridays?

lol

could i get my ass kciked at filter on a friday, :(

That be sad if true, lol

oly>

youll be fine there on a friday...

very friendly crowd, just there for the music.