Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When other people get on your nerves

georgym

Maybe ree is reading :idea:

I am usually good at not letting these things get to me. But lately, people are just getting on my nerves :cuss:

Sometimes i tease with my friends, we joke around, etc...

But there comes a point where it just gets to be enough. I think maybe i need a day off or something :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Maybe ree is reading :idea:

I am usually good at not letting these things get to me. But lately, people are just getting on my nerves :cuss:

Sometimes i tease with my friends, we joke around, etc...

But there comes a point where it just gets to be enough. I think maybe i need a day off or something :confused:

take a vacation.. i need a vacation like the scenes from the corona commercials.. chillin in the shade on some remote island with a bucket full of coronas and only the sound of the tides rollin in

flowmast.jpg

The Flowmaster System-Our open top, 2 liter (2.11 quarts), fountain bag comes complete with our 6'Flow Master pump fluid delivery system. The Flow Master System includes 4 feet of amber hose, a Higginson's syringe, a clamp and a soft flexible tip nozzle. Our patented Flow Master System delivers solution higher into the colon than your standard enema set-up, while it gently pushes water through any colon blockages. This system virtually eliminates cramping while you take the entire 2 liters!

Originally posted by phatman

flowmast.jpg

The Flowmaster System-Our open top, 2 liter (2.11 quarts), fountain bag comes complete with our 6'Flow Master pump fluid delivery system. The Flow Master System includes 4 feet of amber hose, a Higginson's syringe, a clamp and a soft flexible tip nozzle. Our patented Flow Master System delivers solution higher into the colon than your standard enema set-up, while it gently pushes water through any colon blockages. This system virtually eliminates cramping while you take the entire 2 liters!

:laugh: that's just wrong...

Originally posted by chrishaolin

take a vacation.. i need a vacation like the scenes from the corona commercials.. chillin in the shade on some remote island with a bucket full of coronas and only the sound of the tides rollin in

i hear ya, man

Im heading up to Montreal in June, but that still seems far away..

Plus , more PEOPLE :mad3:

Like you said, a nice, quiet carribbean island would be key. The Fish, beer, and sand would be my best friends

flowmast.jpg

I DON"T HAVE CRAMPS :cuss::laugh:

ha ha i am reading this

when ppl piss me off i finds ways to vent

a good night out with friends i.e movies dinner club

a vacation definately i need one badly

but def.take a day off

or illjust curse ppl out that always make me feel better;)

flowmast.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice