Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts VIP section

Guest beatjunkie

Originally posted by tommytempts

AND I OWN IT........

*cough* *cough* ehem!!! Excuse me sir, I think its more like a timeshare:laugh:Cause I know Ive paid my Back Bar Dues to some association!! I even wrote it off on my taxes as a vacation home re tax.

Originally posted by babyfacewrior

Those of you with info already can you tell us how it is going to be setup and where....please tell me they made the place bigger...cuz you cant get to the bathroom on a holiday wknd as it i

First of all the VIP section is not the back bar it is behind the back bar. It is the room where they gave out the vip cards, but they opened up the walls, you still enter from the stairs and the entire front of the room is open to the club with a half wall so the people in the rest of the club can not just enter. It is actually just a VIP section not a VIP room that holds parties of about 20 people and has a small bar to service the party. XS put in a large VIP section that has 4 sections each can hold atleast 10 people. Both sections have seating and tables.

Originally posted by cody05

First of all the VIP section is not the back bar it is behind the back bar. It is the room where they gave out the vip cards, but they opened up the walls, you still enter from the stairs and the entire front of the room is open to the club with a half wall so the people in the rest of the club can not just enter. It is actually just a VIP section not a VIP room that holds parties of about 20 people and has a small bar to service the party. XS put in a large VIP section that has 4 sections each can hold atleast 10 people. Both sections have seating and tables.

Just so you know the "Back Bar" comments refers to the bar back by the stage between the stage and the bathrooms and reference to it being the Vip section is just a joke between a bunch of us who feel we are vip and that is the area where we hang out so............ya know .........thats all................did I really just explain that.................:confused:

Actually I cant wait til saturday to see this Vip section. Did they have it up in March for the st Pattys day parade????

Originally posted by stiffler

Just so you know the "Back Bar" comments refers to the bar back by the stage between the stage and the bathrooms and reference to it being the Vip section is just a joke between a bunch of us who feel we are vip and that is the area where we hang out so............ya know .........thats all................did I really just explain that.................:confused:

Actually I cant wait til saturday to see this Vip section. Did they have it up in March for the st Pattys day parade????

the way you guys kept talking about the back bar and then talking about the area where they handed out the vip cards i assumed you were talking about the actual back bar. Actually the section is still being built right now. They will probably be just laying down the carpet 8:30 on Saturday night. These things always seem to get done just in time for opening.

Originally posted by cody05

the way you guys kept talking about the back bar and then talking about the area where they handed out the vip cards i assumed you were talking about the actual back bar. Actually the section is still being built right now. They will probably be just laying down the carpet 8:30 on Saturday night. These things always seem to get done just in time for opening.

Ain't that the truth.............well good luck and Ill be sure to come find you. Which bar are you at????

Originally posted by stiffler

Ain't that the truth.............well good luck and Ill be sure to come find you. Which bar are you at????

I normally work at XS on Saturdays and Tempts. on sundays but I will be working Tempts. for the next three Saturdays or so until our opening party at XS. I am not sure which bar, but I think it will be the one across from the stage. If you know Ceeotter you can ask her she is a good friend of mine. Stop by we will do shots.

Keith