Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo im wasted on a tuesday night...thank you R-bar.

nice follow up to last week.........

nice to see wallmill u sick fawk, ccino, hunnie(who i didnt recognize), prime, bon, scarlet, velvet rope prod, white camaro, mr. fury, toooooooooooooooch, matt reid nice set.

hmmmm.....who else?

oh binoy u feg u left early, asuave, nice to me angelicious too

oh and doubleplay drinking his water all night

very good night cant wait for next week.

p.s. i forgot carlop aka rbar.:hat:

very good night, so much for apple MARTINIS, MOTHER FUCKERS WERE DRINKING PINT GLASSES OF THAT SHIT, LOL, TO FUCKING NUTS, AND I ROCKED IT WITH MY SECRET SAUCE TONIGHT. HOPE EVERYONE FEELS OK TOMORROW,

Let me apologize now to Hunnie, JPD and everyone else who I promised that I would show up.... I had a meeting at Joeys then went to Shooters to talk about my schedule then went home because I have to be at work today at 1030.

Im sorry .....I promise I'll make it next week

:nopity: I know .....excuses are like assholes....EVERYONES GOT ONE :D

Originally posted by roque1

nice follow up to last week.........

nice to see wallmill u sick fawk, ccino, hunnie(who i didnt recognize), prime, bon, scarlet, velvet rope prod, white camaro, mr. fury, toooooooooooooooch, matt reid nice set.

hmmmm.....who else?

oh binoy u feg u left early, asuave, nice to me angelicious too

oh and doubleplay drinking his water all night

very good night cant wait for next week.

p.s. i forgot carlop aka rbar.:hat:

nice to see everyone he said and everyone else i saw that he didnt

and I guess we are even now.. i didnt reckognize you last week...lol

btw.. which one was velvetrope??why do i keep missing this??!!

:mad:

oh yeah...and the place was Pumpin.. my new tues. spot fo sure!

I had a Great time!

Originally posted by rbar

very good night, so much for apple MARTINIS, MOTHER FUCKERS WERE DRINKING PINT GLASSES OF THAT SHIT, LOL, TO FUCKING NUTS, AND I ROCKED IT WITH MY SECRET SAUCE TONIGHT. HOPE EVERYONE FEELS OK TOMORROW,

Haha I wonder if you know who I am...

I am the fat kid that ordered a Chicken Parm wrap...

then 20 minutes later Angelicious (Jessica) told me she was hungry so she twisted my arm into buying chicken fingers...

those drinks were Pretty sickkkkkk...

Originally posted by djmattreid

def a good night. Thank you everybody for coming out and supporting.

It was also nice meeting everybody from cp. hope to see everybody soon

thanx steve, im glad you liked my set and thanx prime for brining me out on a tuesday to rock house music

hey!

last night prime played a song by you " i want you" by brittany

anyway, can get a copy of it before next months release...pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze??..

i LOOOOOOVE it!!!

hey hunnie818. I played the track last night "i want you" by Brittany. it should be released in the next month or two. i would love to give the track to you but then in a couple of days, everybody has it. I had to promise masi & mello i would not release the track to anyone. but after it comes out. ill be able to make you a copy for you.

Originally posted by djmattreid

hey hunnie818. I played the track last night "i want you" by Brittany. it should be released in the next month or two. i would love to give the track to you but then in a couple of days, everybody has it. I had to promise masi & mello i would not release the track to anyone. but after it comes out. ill be able to make you a copy for you.

ok :( i understand...

hey, was that you in the booth i met.. i came up there when prime when in there and the song was on and asked about it..

holy shit what a good nite good seeing everyone steve, steve, that yager shot was pretty good big dogg ben, carl makin the bangin drinks prime on the ones twos bon, tooch and good meetin rich rydell got surprised by hunnie love ya babe, ps thanks for lookin out for me, i got fuckin hammered sorry if i forgot any one great nite hollllllllaaaaaa backkkkkkkkk whaaa what!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by danfury

Haha I wonder if you know who I am...

I am the fat kid that ordered a Chicken Parm wrap...

then 20 minutes later Angelicious (Jessica) told me she was hungry so she twisted my arm into buying chicken fingers...

those drinks were Pretty sickkkkkk...

don't lie fatty......you aked if I wanted to order fingers and split'em.......;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by wallmill

holy shit what a good nite good seeing everyone steve, steve, that yager shot was pretty good big dogg ben, carl makin the bangin drinks prime on the ones twos bon, tooch and good meetin rich rydell got surprised by hunnie love ya babe, ps thanks for lookin out for me, i got fuckin hammered sorry if i forgot any one great nite hollllllllaaaaaa backkkkkkkkk whaaa what!!!!!!!!!!

whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa what till next week!