Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone have a pair of PDX-2000's??

mixmuzic

I'm competing in this years WMC DJ-Spin-Off and just found out that I'll be playing on a pair of Vestax PDX 2000's. I've yet to even see these things. I've heard nothing but good things about them, but if I'm going into battle I want to know how to use my weapon if you know what I mean. So, if someone out here has a pair and would like to set someting up, please get in touch with me. I'm thinking maybe on a Sunday afternoon we could arrange a get together and spin for a while. I'll provide everything else necessary if you've got the 2000's. So, let me know!!!

You can either send me a PM or email me directly at syversin@yahoo.com

Peace,

------------------

Syversin

A r t i s t r y

"An artist takes many different colors and after putting them together, creates something beautiful. We are, as DJ's, artists as well. The music is our paint and the people are our canvas."

Sorry SY~,

I don't have those but, don't sweat it... they are pretty nice! Faster and have more torque than the 1200's/1210's.

If you can't find anyone with them go to Marsmusic / DJ Store / Dancetronics

and just get a feel there

There are a ton of cool features/options you may want to use.

cwm15.gif If you want the low-down on the table itself (the features & pro's & con's) goto http://www.marsmusic.com/store/gearspotlight/dj/pdx200.jhtml

But believe me, in only 5-min. there's very little time to play around.

cwm11.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

The PDX-2000 is said to be the best turntable around now. I've been to the DJ Store and played around with it, and I must say that I'm very impressed. The start time is incredible, it has Ultra pitch, tweak on how much brake power to apply, tweak on the start up, and 35,40, and 75 plus reverse direction. So it comes with everything you need on a turntable. I think this one is best for turntablists cos of the super features and straight-arm, etc.

I would have definitely picked this tt at www.competitionsound.com for like $420!! (only thing is that they're out of stock) But you can't beat that price on this tt dude. Go anywhere else, and they'll say $499. You tell them the price you got on the ttable, and they'll tell you you're crazy.

------------------

http://www.vinylbooth.com

Yeah; one of the DJ mags reviewed it recently and said that it was the best turntable out there.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

[This message has been edited by arrakis (edited 03-02-2001).]

Archived