Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Artistry @ Deco Drive Tonight........

mixmuzic

Hey everyone...

Just wanted to post a final note to invite you all to Deco Drive tonight. We're playing in the room on the third floor which is incredibly beautiful by the way. The room also just had a system makeover thanks to the folks at Dancetarium. I'm not sure what's goin on around town tonight, but I would sure love to meet some of you on the board. I'll be playing quite the variety of tunes tonight. I'll get the groove started with some groovy house for the better part of the meet & greet portion of the evening and to kick start the dance floor. Then move into some progressive tracks to pick up the energy followed by a nice selection of trance inspired melodies. After that, a dash of funky UK Hard House. Anyone from clubplanet will be in free tonight also, simply mention Clubplanet at the door and you'll be straight. If there are any DJ's out there who might be interested in spinning some sets for us in the future, come on by and bring a tape or CD for us to listen to. Always lookin for new talent. Allright, so whatever or whoever you wind up doing tonight, have fun and be safe. Until next time.........

------------------

Syversin

A r t i s t r y

"An artist takes many different colors and after putting them together, creates something beautiful. We are, as DJ's, artists as well. The music is our paint and the people are our canvas."

Archived