Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bring your KID to WORK day.................

ok first of all i love kids!!!!!!! and im def a little kid myself, BUT who IN DA HELL made this day OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

these kids are giving me a FREEGIN headache, its like listenin to those guys from NJGUIDO.....................J/K MOO

digga ran over 3 kids on the way to the crapper this mornin........they decided to trade POKEMAN cards right in fronts of the mens room!!!!!!!!!!!!, i gave them 3 business cards and traded them for the HIRACHO super HERO action card!!!!!!..................... kids are so GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

digga had to hop scoth his way just to get to the water cooler!!!!!!!!!!

also if i here the theme song to HEATHCLIFF one more time im stapling one of these kids to a cork board...........AND if one more mom asks if there SON or DAUGHTER can ride me like an ELEPHANT one more time.....................im going postal!!!!!!!!!!!!

so PLS. KEEP YOUR KIDS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

ok first of all i love kids!!!!!!! and im def a little kid myself, BUT who IN DA HELL made this day OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

these kids are giving me a FREEGIN headache, its like listenin to those guys from NJGUIDO.....................

digga ran over 3 kids on the way to the crapper this mornin........they decided to trade POKEMAN cards right in fronts of the mens room!!!!!!!!!!!!, i gave them 3 business cards and traded them for the HIRACHO super HERO action card!!!!!!..................... kids are so GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

digga had to hop scoth his way just to get to the water cooler!!!!!!!!!!

also if i here the theme song to HEATHCLIFF one more time im stapling one of these kids to a cork board...........AND if one more mom asks if there SON or DAUGHTER can ride me like an ELEPHANT one more time.....................im going postal!!!!!!!!!!!!

so PLS. KEEP YOUR KIDS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stole 3 slices of pizza from the conference room and one of the little animals ratted me out:mad:

if thats the case, ill be your kid dani.................

and ou812, nah there OK, i like MOO hes a good guy, i just cant stand all the bichen they were doing yesterday, i love to talk shit, but these guys were getting REALLY UPSET...........did ya read some of that sH1T.............

people were talking bout banning us, people were done with the message board, people were quitting!!!!!!!!! COME ON NOW!!!!!

OH AND THE FUNNIEST THING JUST HAPPENED.............

i just wrestled a kid for his TWIX bar, whooped his AZZ, he went crying to momma, I stood in the middle of the hallway SCREAMIN.............."O'DOYLE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i stole 3 slices of pizza from the conference room and one of the little animals ratted me out:mad:

HA HA HA..................

I TRIED BRINGING ONE OF THEIR MOMMAS IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM.........................

told the kid to close his eyes and go to my desk and make a paper clip rope and go tie himself to a water jetty in the hudson, while i meet with his MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya missed it don................

i was in the elevator and it was packed w/ kids and there moms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my hands were full and i sneezed on myself.........!!!!!!!!!!! snot ran down my FACE from the 2nd fl all the way to the 8th!!!!!!!!

i smile at all the little kiddies with SNOT runnin down my FACE!!!!!!!!

scared the KANGAROOS OUTTA THIS ONE KID.............he was so upset he reached in his pocket and gave me his chocolate covered KANGAROO SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neeena.........................

i was roundin the bases like a champ till my boss came knocking on the conference room, asking me "why there is a young boy at my desk making a long rope out of my paper clips, and seeing if it fits around his neck".....................................

eh the momma works here anyway, we'll have other moments......................

and ou812, nah there OK, i like MOO hes a good guy, i just cant stand all the bichen they were doing yesterday, i love to talk shit, but these guys were getting REALLY UPSET...........did ya read some of that sH1T.............

people were talking bout banning us, people were done with the message board, people were quitting!!!!!!!!! COME ON NOW!!!!!

i just wrestled a kid for his TWIX bar, whooped his AZZ, he went crying to momma, I stood in the middle of the hallway SCREAMIN.............."O'DOYLE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rod you forgot about them making momma jokes :laugh:You gotta give some of them credit for the guido names.I love that site.Boombatz,ginney,Vinney,#1guido.

Yeah, I read some of it......................too much estrogen I guess. My real world life is full of too much bullshit to get worked up over the meanderings of some online pricks.

Time to start administering the anti-depressants methinks.

neeena.........................

i was roundin the bases like a champ till my boss came knocking on the conference room, asking me "why there is a young boy at my desk making a long rope out of my paper clips, and seeing if it fits around his neck".....................................

eh the momma works here anyway, we'll have other moments......................

that a boy...round them bases....you never dissapoint me digga :laugh:

nicole wasup.................yeah pretty funny right!!!!???? i was beggin don to change his name to DONguido26................

and neeena, yeah i only said i rounded the bases, apparenlty the umpire called me out for not touching one of them...............

i feel so bad for the poor kid though, he was gonna actually tie himself to the JETTY out in the HUDSON.............what a filthy MOMMA that would allow that, just to get some AZZ..........

digga just told some little boy to go hide in the womens room, no will find him there............AH HAH AHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAA

binoy.................can you tell that the boss isnt in today??????

digga didnt take his medication today and the brain is just flowing....................

hey your working tonight right, we're bout the same color and got some similar features, how bout i wear my denin overalls i got from sears and i come to deko as your little kid!!!!!!!!!!

i got a pocket full of kangaroos for ya!!!!!!!!!! and they are choco covered!!!!!!!!!!! also we can split this twix bar!!!!!!! come on itll be fun..........................

binoy.................can you tell that the boss isnt in today??????

digga didnt take his medication today and the brain is just flowing....................

hey your working tonight right, we're bout the same color and got some similar features, how bout i wear my denin overalls i got from sears and i come to deko as your little kid!!!!!!!!!!

i got a pocket full of kangaroos for ya!!!!!!!!!! and they are choco covered!!!!!!!!!!! also we can split this twix bar!!!!!!! come on itll be fun..........................

OMG!! HHAHAHAHAHA

SO ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!! WE REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THIS BRING YOUR KID TO WORK THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just found out this one girl that i have been in love with, I MEANNNNNNNNNN, IN LOVE WITH!!!!!!!! has a KID!!!! a 5 year old, AND she marrying the BEBES FADDER!!!!!!!!

she fits the script of diggas future wife, and ive been chasin her tail FOR EVER......................and shes standin right behind me right now, ill be back, im gonna sniff her HAIR!!!!!

AND RUN WITH THE KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEGIRL, YA MISSED IT, IT WAS A DEPT. CLASSIC............

the whole dept had radar on digga and i froze..........they wanted to see my reaction to her having a little kid, for once i concentrated on my PC..........................

i turned around once just to see the BOD..........chills ran down my body and all i pictured was myself taking a bite of her ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

she left and the whole dept broke out in laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ran to the bathroom to have a personal session w/ the image still embodied in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWL