Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is what being an Iron bro is all about

Taken from Elitefitness.com Posted by KINGWINNY

"As for Memorial day weekend. I'm going to Neptunes on Saturday, and Surf Club and Temps on Sunday. Trust me Stacked....go to Neptunes on Saturday. You'll have the best time of your life. I've gone there the past 2 years.

Stacked and NJBigtime, remember when I met you guys in Cancun and we were at Fat Tuesdays during the day? Thats what Neptunes is like. Speaking of which..........those were the days, buying Halotestin at the pharmacy across the street and eating em like candy."

Originally posted by njstacked2

My bad I did not realize you were a girl...a dumb fat whore...With this said...I take back knocking out your teeth...Instead I will give you some good diet advice and show you how you can boost yourself confidence as well as your metabolism.

RIGHT! You pinned the tail right on the donkey with that one!!

You dont know me, know one on here does so thats a mute point.

But what I gathered from you is your waaaaaaaaaay too full of yourself.

Might have an awesome body.... but your humor and personality is boring.

Peace out iron brutha.... post some more about carb intake!

My bad I did not realize you were a girl...a dumb fat whore...With this said...I take back knocking out your teeth...Instead I will give you some good diet advice and show you how you can boost yourself confidence as well as your metabolism.

:laugh: sweets behave. Morning by the way:)

Very upset that i didnt recieve my daily good moring email:(

Please dont let it happen again. ok:(

Ya wanna know what I think...

I think your fucked in the head......

Stacked and Bigtime happen to be a few of the nicest all round meatheads you will ever meet...

They dont bite, unless they miss a meal and you are rare...

They dont fight...

Bruises would not enhance thier physiques...

and they dont get fucked up...

**Cricket....Cricket....Cricket.......

Why it was only a few weeks ago when Stacked had all of us in stitches as he threw water bottles at a variety of crackheads in ARC...

I almost shit myself watching him tear the arm off the Krystal Head Slinkies, then bite it in half and share the fresh kill with his Iron Brother Bigtime...

You have it all wrong sister....

This dumb bitch will not shut up....

Stardo...after our talk last night I have decided I am your second fiddle and should step back...PBS will remain though!

:rolleyes: email me later when you take your meds.

I will always be here for you. BYE

Oh how i miss Eric(Kinngwinny). What a solid iron brother he is. Bus you will enjoy the hanging with him.

Stacked dont let fakewhatever bother you. Just jealous.......It is understandable, a fat whore like herself can never get guys like: stacked, bus, or me. Moreover, she probably coudnt even seal the deal with Trewguy when he is deep in a K hole. So she puts up a wall of hate to hide her true feelings...... I feel for people like that.

Well enough of that, wasting my energy on useless people.

The clock is ticking TEMPS TEMPS

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

What are the odd's of my Iron Brethren coming out to ARC or SF after Tempt's tonight???

NONE he is WEAK.

Your better off asking bigtime. He has been a real trooper latley.

RIGHT ROOMIE!!!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Oh how i miss Eric(Kinngwinny). What a solid iron brother he is. Bus you will enjoy the hanging with him.

Stacked dont let fakewhatever bother you. Just jealous.......It is understandable, a fat whore like herself can never get guys like: stacked, bus, or me. Moreover, she probably coudnt even seal the deal with Trewguy when he is deep in a K hole. So she puts up a wall of hate to hide her true feelings...... I feel for people like that.

Well enough of that, wasting my energy on useless people.

The clock is ticking TEMPS TEMPS

are you talking about temps eric...? he's been around for a looooooong time