Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We still need bartender's

We still need bartender's.Yes it is possible to learn while you work.We'll just stick you in a not so busy place.That's was the main concern with everyone.So this tuesday and every tuesday after that. We need all different kind's of people who are willing to work hard and have fun.Bring a picture and a resume.Be there at 3pm sharp.The address is 45 west 21 street.Relax and

beurself............Paul

This is soooooooo not fair....

I find you club at the beginning of the summer....

Fall in absolute love and spend almost every saturday there for like 3 months........

Even ask about bouncing jobs.....

And then I go off and join the United States Marine Corps....

And lo and behold......after I find myself moving to California at the end of my training........my fav club starts hiring bartenders.....

I only hope I can find a place in San Diego/Los Angeles like GBH Fridays @ Centro-Fly....

Just for shits and giggles....ask the black male bartender about the "polite guy" from last summer.....he probably doesn't remember me.......I came in the first night on my 22nd birthday......almost a year ago to be exact....

In any case...just wanted to express how depressing this is.......

You can be sure that when I take some leave and come home, Centro-Fly is where I'm gonna go on Friday........

PFC Boscia, MJ USMC

Originally posted by luztirada

I went to Centro Fly Last night, the bartenders are fuckin retards!!! i ordEREd a long island iced tea the stupid girl was like sorry we dun make em, then my friend is like I want a red devil, she goes sorry we dun make those either!!!!!!!! what the fuck the bartenders dont even know how to make a drink!!!!! i ordered a screw driver i think the bartender forgot to put vodka in it, i paid 8 bucks for orange juice!!!!!!!!!! I AM NEVER GOING TO CENTRO FLY AGAIN, THE SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!

i know they dont serve long island iced tea...probably cause of the alcohol content......same reason probably goes for the red devil

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i know they dont serve long island iced tea...probably cause of the alcohol content......same reason probably goes for the red devil

i would wager it's because of how they are made. the LIT is a pretty hard drink to make despite its popularity, ditto for red devil. i wouldn't put it beyond them however, you could probably get one earlier in the night before it fills up.

Originally posted by aphelion

i would wager it's because of how they are made. the LIT is a pretty hard drink to make despite its popularity, ditto for red devil. i wouldn't put it beyond them however, you could probably get one earlier in the night before it fills up.

LIT isnt hard to make...its all the clear liquors in the well...coke and sourmix...garnish with a lemon ;)

Originally posted by aphelion

LIT is an easy drink to make.

If you can't make an LIT you shouldn't be bartending. In any well set up correctly the liquors are right next to eachother.

Red devils are a pain in the ass, though.

Originally posted by sfkissessf

I mean of course i have experience, I make drinks for myself all the time but..... I dont think that counts

That doesn't count as experience.

I am suprised a NYC club is willing to hire without experience.

umm duhhhhhhhhhhh, it's not the bartender's policy retard, it's the club's, they're not gonna want to sell you a drink that will get most girls buzzed after only one, two tops, it's all about the money. so stop blamin the bartenders for all your problems and if you don't like it go somewhere else

Originally posted by centroflyboy69

We still need bartender's.Yes it is possible to learn while you work.We'll just stick you in a not so busy place.That's was the main concern with everyone.So this tuesday and every tuesday after that. We need all different kind's of people who are willing to work hard and have fun.Bring a picture and a resume.Be there at 3pm sharp.The address is 45 west 21 street.Relax and

beurself............Paul

shit..im gonna miss it today getting stuck at work...but its still on for next week right?

i deffinetly want to do it..think itll be great

Let me know

Thanks