Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Company B's = FALSE ADVERSTISEMENT

hey Denise...i mean Dennis, what happened. You advertised on a bunch of websites that your Company Bs VIBE thursday party was 18 n over. a few of my friends from Ramapo, who are, 20 felt like goin there for the Hot Body contest. When they got to the door they were turned down because of a "sudden change of plans". 21 N OVER...WTF. Instead of makign a profit, it seems Cheesy B's is goin to end up coughin up some $$$. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I think you owe the public an explanaton.

Yea it sucked i myself am 20 but some people from my work werent 21 and unforunately they couldnt get in if theres any promoter out there that throws an 18+ party and is looking for a crowd of 25+ each week from a fortune 500 company to hang out please pm me. Company b's was nice while it lasted.

Originally posted by thehype

hey Denise...i mean Dennis, what happened. You advertised on a bunch of websites that your Company Bs VIBE thursday party was 18 n over. a few of my friends from Ramapo, who are, 20 felt like goin there for the Hot Body contest. When they got to the door they were turned down because of a "sudden change of plans". 21 N OVER...WTF. Instead of makign a profit, it seems Cheesy B's is goin to end up coughin up some $$$. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I think you owe the public an explanaton.

WOW - that sucks!:(

I hear Discovery Zone is SICCCCCCCKKKK on Thursday nights - should of just taken them there instead:tongue: