Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spring break in south beach???

kl607

myself and 5 other girls are coming down to south beach for spring break...i just heard about this 21 law. a couple of the girls coming are not 21. now honestly how do hard do they check id's and should thess ladies be worried about not getting in with a fake or getting it taken away? thanks for your help

Marick, I'll pass this one over to you...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Girls don't get it too hardcore, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it..Just don't act nervous or anything and you should be fine (i.e. don't act like a bunch of giddy tourists....)

------------------

Add +175 to my message count!

who r u kidding! 99.9% of the time they card everyone. only way around it, is if you know a door person. hmm, i remember those days-time flys by. good luck and have a safe trip...

anywaz, dan> what da hell; how ya do'n? up for sat evening? maybe rene and lil' d might want to play too?

Of course I am, stace smile.gif

Ummm I guess you've seen different thing I have, I've hardly seen a girl carded..unless she's a man! Oh wait usually that gets you in faster.

------------------

Add +175 to my message count!

Archived